Special voices for special skins

In smite. Some of their special skins have special voice packs.

Example: One of their characters has a July the 4th skin. So his voice lines sound all patriotic and references anything July the 4th stuff.

Stuff like that is pretty neat. Makes people want to buy the skin even more. 

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    edited September 11
    not going to happen soon.
    They removed all different voices (like different languages) after the split form gameforge.
    I think Gameforge still owns the rihts for the current french/german voice acting.

And if you look up the voiceactors for the characters then you know that they don't do it for free.
    For example: Bloodspike = Christopher Sabat (Vegeta), Smolder = Monica Rial (Bulma)

i would love to do the german version for one or two characters for free
  • Not only voices. New animations, new emotions, new sounds, new /jokes and other /things. This way i will have more desire to spend money for skins.
  • Also regarding to the skins... 

I bought the "The Deadeye" skin from the store for 1,250 gold... And when I equipped it.. And actually fired the shots, the sound was from the crossbow even though she is holding 2 pistols and is shooting arrows from it. ^^ 
  • Kjuby said:
    Not only voices. New animations, new emotions, new sounds, new /jokes and other /things. This way i will have more desire to spend money for skins.
    Don't forget effects. Its weird having heroes be in certain color/skin, while their weapons do not even match their color or skin. Like wicked warden ivy, being all dark and stuff except for the obvious glowing green bow string and arrow, or oziel's red/green aura from blood rune / knight walker while his attacks are purple.. and don't get me started on max or gabby.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited September 14
    Hi everybody,

Thank you all for your suggestions regarding new voices/dialogues/sounds for special skins! I will share your ideas with the team.

Don't hesitate to discuss this topic further ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager