Need More Skull Dumps

I have no need to have 40k+ skulls when every trap is maxed and I have every hero. The potions and scrolls are not an issue either. I would like a way to spend my skulls so I might have more incentive to play then just wait until new hero is released or only play once a week. Having skull buy more avatars, or chaos trial keys, or something would be nice for the players that are done with everything needing a high skull amount. At this time I have nothing to peek my interest to play I completed every new endless again and still find 10+ chaos trials to not be that challenging. maybe having something that I can burn my skulls on so that I will be more inclined to run high chaos trials for skulls, or endless runs for skulls, etc.

Comments

• SemiFantasticSemiFantastic Member
    edited September 10
    This is a problem the developers already know about since release. I'm sure they're trying to figure out a way to fix this. But right now what's important is more content and increasing the player base. Also bug and balance fixing. Which is a lot still lol
  • LorelleLorelle Member
    edited September 10
    Maybe allow skulls to be converted to gibs but at a terrible rate?

Cause like, if you're already at the point where every trap is maxed and you have every hero, EVERYTHING but gibs are worthless to you, the only difference being all that other stuff is converted to gibs when you get them.  Although some day even gibs will become worthless to you too, really.  Eventually play a game long enough and you'll reach a point where you have everything so the only thing left is for the devs to create something new.
  • Lorelle said:

Cause like, if you're already at the point where every trap is maxed and you have every hero, EVERYTHING but gibs are worthless to you, the only difference being all that other stuff is converted to gibs when you get them.  Although some day even gibs will become worthless to you too, really.  Eventually play a game long enough and you'll reach a point where you have everything so the only thing left is for the devs to create something new.
    I am at the point where gibs are basically infinite in number and I do not need to grind gibs. I know this isn't an issue affecting a lot of players but It should still be taken into consideration.
  • Varthftw said:
    Lorelle said:

I am at the point where gibs are basically infinite in number and I do not need to grind gibs. I know this isn't an issue affecting a lot of players but It should still be taken into consideration.
    You asked for skulls to be able to buy chaos keys and avatars.  Guess what gibs do?

So if they add a skull to gibs conversion ability, you will be able to buy chaos keys and avatars with your skulls, just like you asked for.
  • LemartesLemartes Member, Early Access, Apprentice Founder
    40K...  Lol i have 115K and over 100 chests to open.  Quit playing a few weeks ago since there's no point.  I like Sabo but everyone I know pretty much moved on to other games.

@Lorelle- Gibs are worthless to me as well.  Once you have all your traps what good are they ?

I'll come back when there's new traps to get.  Maps & Heroes are cool but they don't add much to make the game feel different.

This game needs the following to survive as F2P.

1) Remove level cap.  Just make it super slow after 100.  Or implement some reward system for extra XP.  This is becoming pretty standard with games that have levels.

2) New traps added regularly.  You designed this game as a grind - but made it a hard stop once it's done.  Game feels more like a regular beat it and move on game.

3) A huge skull sink - and not skins.  They are fine but really how many do you need, and most people I played with really didn't care about them.

4) Better events.  I didn't even bother with the endless summer one.  Hopefully you guys beat it though so I still get the rewards :)
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know that I moved your post the suggestion box. Keep the ideas on new ways to spend your skulls coming ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • Lemartes said:

3) A huge skull sink - and not skins.  They are fine but really how many do you need, and most people I played with really didn't care about them.
    Whaaaat? I like skins, and there's not enough skins that you can get your hands on without either spending cash or waiting weeks for the coin daily login to pop in. Meanwhile there's only 5 skins available that you can get through gibs.

Anyway, I suggest skull/gibs gambling, with exclusive gambling items.
  • Few ways I am thinking of:

• Spend skulls for a better chance at epic or better cards from chests which can equal more gibs or trap cards for players who still nee them. Limit it to three times and make it more each time?
    • Have skulls be able to buy chaos trials at a high amount of skulls. Able to re roll modifiers with skulls when bought with skulls.
    • Make more creature/spell cards able to be bought with skulls (can make it a set amount and not unlimited) for sabotage.
    • Make a skull > gibs conversion, and/or a skulls > gold conversion (I know this might not happen with gold being the paid currency).
    • Make an option to get other rewards instead of skulls from the end of a match ( like 25 gibs or something instead of 100 skulls). This feature might only be able if you are a certain level or something).
    • I do like the idea of some type of skull gambling for certain items. To add on to this, make it able to wager extra skulls to make survival or chaos trial even harder and if you win or beat it you get extra chests or rewards for wagering them. 
    anyway these are some of the things I was thinking about.
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    edited September 17
    You can convert gibs to skulls with a really bad conversion rate, but I can't think of the other way of doing it.