About Yi-Lin default skin

2»

Comments

• MeltedCowMeltedCow Member
    edited September 27
    Personally I don't like Yi-Lin's default outfit. Not just the order-y, but how smexy it is. Max's beach bod skin doesn't make up for Smolder and Yi-Lin having outfits like that. Or Deadeye. ew. I'm fine with these outfits as long as there are ones for guys. Like when Sir Winston comes back, if ever, he better have a skin that does this kind of thing. Surfer would be nice. 
    Ain't no chillin' in the land of the villains....
  • Guys you complain about Sexy skins haven't you seen the Hogarth Summer Skin? /flex all day. Also Robot can we have a /flex emote plz xD
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    Nah I'm cool with it, she's from the chinese branch of the warmages, no reason why they'd be all dressed the same way =P

No but seriously, there's a more "traditional" skin if you want her to look like that, I'm okay with more different looks in the game.
  • I'd like to ask that her order skin be directly purchasable at least. Making people buy random packs for her best skin is just going to poke an open wound ie: it'd disappoint me and tick the people already complaining about random skin boxes off.
  • TeckTeck Member
    Guys you complain about Sexy skins haven't you seen the Hogarth Summer Skin? /flex all day. Also Robot can we have a /flex emote plz xD
    For the record, I wasn't complaining rather than just displaying bemusement at the comparisons.
  • LorelleLorelle Member
    edited October 9
    Hogarth doesn't really have very sexy proportions though.  He's more humorous in proportion. Of the male characters, only Max and possibly Winston remotely resemble a shape that could be considered conventionally attractive, I think.  Well, maybe Oziel too if he had an actual body (but I think he doesn't).
  • Naked, sexy and sexualized aren’t the same things. I think Robot is doing okay in terms of having designs mostly free of sexism (for a video game company anyway).

As for Yi-Lin, it’ll depend on her voice lines. I do like the order skin a lot more though. 
2»