Goal Might Not Be Met :-( [PS4]

RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
edited September 11 in General Discussion
I get the feeling the kill 130 million orcs goal is not going to be met, because it's not even pass 60% and we only have around 3 days remaining. I hope this is not the case and the goal is met. 

Comments

• Floridians wish they can help. Good luck on the goal!
  • BerninhellBerninhell Member
    edited September 11
    Yeah, I doubt we succeed with goals for weeks 2-4.  Every time I look at my PS4 friends list, 99% of the peeps online are playing Destiny 2 right now (which just came out a few days ago).  Now that the weekend is over and peeps head back to work and school, the peeps actually playing OMDU will have less time to play than they did this past weekend, so progress towards the goal will slow down a bit I would think. 
  • DnbNationDnbNation Member
    edited September 16
    Notice how we completed Goal 1 with 3 days left. Now that Destiny 2 is out, we are struggling to even meet goal 2.
    Post edited by DnbNation on
  • actually our standing is not that bad, 100% / 7 days is about 14,3% per day needed, given we complete the challenge right on time, it's close, pretty close, but we haven't lost it yet
  • tronixde said:
    actually our standing is not that bad, 100% / 7 days is about 14,3% per day needed, given we complete the challenge right on time, it's close, pretty close, but we haven't lost it yet

It took 4 days to go past 50%, the rate to win we need 20% tomorrow and wensday each. We're boned, sadly.
  • Well this and all these other free games served their purpose, keep folks busy till another good games comes out. It's gonna be worse when shadow of war comes out next month. I'm reduced to login in for daily...that's it for now.
  • you cn't metion good games and Shadow of war in one sentence.
    They destroyed their own game with their microtransactions and the added pay2win with it
  • Axony said:
    you cn't metion good games and Shadow of war in one sentence.
    They destroyed their own game with their microtransactions and the added pay2win with it
    I agree the micro transactions are lame, but that's what the gaming world is coming too. Like it or not, that game will pull away even more players, at least for a while away from here. 
  • We finished the goal in time with four and a half hours remaining. It was very close to say the least.
  • lulz.  At 24 hours to go, we were roughly 89% there.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but when I checked a few hours later and we were 94%, it seemed unlikely that we really earned 5% in a few hours.
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    That's the power of prime time! The progress is fastest during the early afternoon our time, that's when EU and NA players are both logged in heavily and the progress moves pretty speedily.

Also, yeah, the Destiny 2 launch definitely impacted the progress on PS4! I expected this goal to be reached about 30 hrs sooner than it was when it was set!
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • Good job Everyone!