An idea about guardians

Ok so, one thing I miss about the first two games (And to an extent siege) is seeing minions fight other minions, that was satisfying as all hell to watch my stronger minions slaughter their pathetic ones.

SO an idea i had was, what if we would be able to use our consumable minions in survival? We could place them down like guardians in the old game, and they would baiscally just stand about waiting for enemy minions to appear to fight, they would of course come in the same amount they would in sabotage, so you would not get like, one heavy orc. You would get a group of them to help hold off the hordes.

Just a thought I had, as I kind of miss seeing minions kill each other
"Remember! Gnoll dont have a union, when you harm a gnoll, it has no insurance!"

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I think the problem with that would be the same as the problem of the summoned retainer trap which has been explained a few times, problem is the amount of minions that can be in the map at the same time without using too many resources and lagging the players.

Just giving some insight, I don't really know what to think about the idea.
  • I think the problem with that would be the same as the problem of the summoned retainer trap which has been explained a few times, problem is the amount of minions that can be in the map at the same time without using too many resources and lagging the players.

Just giving some insight, I don't really know what to think about the idea.
    Well, maybe you could have a limit?
    Only three spawned minion groups allowed per player at any time
    so when one group dies, you place another
    "Remember! Gnoll dont have a union, when you harm a gnoll, it has no insurance!"