Opinion about deadeye

Hello there o/
I just want your opinion about deadeye, i'm considering buying her with my skulls and I'd like not to repeat my old oziel mistake.

Best Answer

Answers

• Deadeye is very good at many situations at endgame. But to make the most out of her, you need to have a good sense of positioning and timings of the abilities.

Her Tier 4 Upgrade that makes the E pierce through every minion is insanely strong if you redirect most of the minions to a choking point and can target the whole wave in a straight line, it can totally clear it by itself.

Razorweed on T2 and Hard Knocks on T3 are my usual build, making her a very strong medium range with lots of AoE damage. Keep in mind you can jump and/or aim up to use the right click and make it go past the first minion in front of you hitting many behind, that "trick" can make a big difference of efficiency if playing solo or just when having minions right in front of you.
    Thanks for your opinion.
    What i'm saying about oziel, is that he's the first one I bought and he was really weak (unless in very late game).
    I tried the rework and he seems way funnier and efficient than he used to be.
    I'm just trying to unlock characters that are "actually useful", it's also why I don't want to unlock hogarth (which seems really bad in my opinion).
    I just like to collect some feedback about a character before buying it, this way I avoid being disappointed and wasting skulls.
  • Sounds like you value damage over crowd control.  Deadeye does decent damage.  Her bolts fly a bit slow, so hitting at range isn't as easy as, say Gabby.

As TimeMaster said, positioning is important for the E ability.  But it's one of those abilities that, when I get it right, the other guys on my team are just "oh, that's so nice".

I like the upgrade on the razorweed that causes it to inflict bleed.  That helps both for combo points and for dealing with runners.  I also upgrade the grenade to leave a burning AoE.

You also need to get used to doing the roll.  It's not a pain to learn; just something you have to get used to.
  • RedRover said:
    Sounds like you value damage over crowd control.  Deadeye does decent damage.  Her bolts fly a bit slow, so hitting at range isn't as easy as, say Gabby.

I don't "value" damage over crowd control, I just "prefer" dealing damage over playing a CC based character.
    I should've checked her upgrades though, i'll do that right away.