PS4 - Disconnected from Server

I just re downloaded OMDU and on start up I get a Disconnected message and can't connect at all. My other games are working fine.

Comments

• Yup, been having a few problems with disconnections this evening myself. Bit of a shame, as I was looking forward to getting stuck into the final Endless Summer phase. Guess it's a server thing.
  • I get the same message. I haven't even been able to play yet. I just downloaded it last night. Sigh. 
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for this report. Please submit a ticket with your PSN name to the support by following the link below and they'll help you out 

https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • I just submitted a ticket because nothing else seems to work and as said above everything else is working fine.
  • Submitted a report!
  • CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
     Hi Everyone!

We have received many reports within the last hour all confirming this server issue. We have escalated this to our Techncial teams, and our Operations team has corrected a server which was causing some errors and this should now resolve the connectivity issue you were seeing. Thank you for your support and patience with us!

When you are able, could you attempt to open a new application of OMD!U, and check is this is still effecting you at this time? If it is please do let us know! We will continue looking into this downed server as it is our top priority!
  • Still getting the error. Server protocol version is 2.5.17031.0.  Does that help?
  • desangeldesangel Member
    edited November 9
    Never mind problem fixed itself after waiting 1 hr
    Post edited by desangel on