How about adding map voting?

I'm a PS4 player, and as such don't know how the game differs on PC. So keep in mind my suggestions are based on my experience with the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Anyway, I think a system should be added to the game (when playing multiplayer/during matchmaking) that allows for map voting, whereby players vote on which map they want to play. The way it could work is the game could randomly pick two maps and then allow the players to vote for which map they want to play. This could be done before the players choose their character and loadout. A time limit during map voting could be put into place, to avoid people halting the game by staring at the map voting screen for ages. I think 10 seconds time limit for map voting is more than enough for anyone to decide between the two maps. The map that gets the most votes is then the one that will be played. If there is a tie, or if nobody votes then the game randomly picks which one of the two maps will be played.

Comments

• We have had this suggestion before and the dev team does know that people want it. 

I don't know if they have had tried to implement it or not... 
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Gryfin123Gryfin123 Member
    edited September 24
    I wouldn't apriciate it. Most of the time when I go for Sabotage or co-op, I do it because I dont know which map to play. I wanted this before tho, when i wanted to get all the boxes for all the maps.
    Post edited by Gryfin123 on
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    As Effing says we've had quite a bit of feedback about this and it's something the team is looking into. I will add your suggestion to the rest. It's always good when you guys remind us about things you want to see changed or added so keep it up! :)
    German Community Manager