Forum Avatars Have Returned!

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Hey War Mages,

You've been asking for them and they're finally back. You can now customize your forum avatars again! It's easy to do:

Head to your profile page and mouse over your current avatar:

Select from the available list:

We've brought back two dozen avatars (ok, 23, but we do math like Max). What other avatars would you like to see in the future? Let us know in the comments.

-- Harmonia
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• Oh my god, yes! A thousand times yes!
  • If I recall correctly, there are some of the older avatars missing still.  Are the originals going to make a comeback at all?  Also, Will there be any synergy with the in game avatars bought through premium or earned through events that will be available here?  In game I'm using the version of my current forum avatar that has the sun glasses for example?

As for what I'd LIKE to see, I'd prefer seeing some different kinds of headshots of the playable characters in the game the most probably.  Also though it doesn't apply to me directly, I'm sure people will likely want more avatars that are not headshots too like symbols or art from the game.
  • Yea!
  • MeltedCowMeltedCow Member
    edited September 27
    Nevermind. Thanks for avatars! 
    Ain't no chillin' in the land of the villains....
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Teck said:
    If I recall correctly, there are some of the older avatars missing still.  Are the originals going to make a comeback at all?  Also, Will there be any synergy with the in game avatars bought through premium or earned through events that will be available here?  In game I'm using the version of my current forum avatar that has the sun glasses for example?

As for what I'd LIKE to see, I'd prefer seeing some different kinds of headshots of the playable characters in the game the most probably.  Also though it doesn't apply to me directly, I'm sure people will likely want more avatars that are not headshots too like symbols or art from the game.
    Hey there! Unfortunately it's very unlikely that the two "cosmetics systems" (forum and ingame) will ever be linked as you suggest. However, it's a definite possibility that some of the avatars you know from the in game cosmetics will also be available for the forum in the future. So that's a goodie we can look forward to :)
    German Community Manager
  • NananeaNananea Member, Moderator, Master Founder, Robot Entertainment, Early Access
    Neat.
    NananeaOMD
    Robot Entertainment | Community Video Coordinator | Skull Ninja
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    How many skulls does it take to ninja that avatar ;)
  • DnbNationDnbNation Member
    edited September 28
    Ninja avatar OP  

Was wondering if you guys have any plans on releasing PS4 OMD Avatars in the future?

Would definitely buy some Hero Avatars!