How does cursed ground work ?

I'd like to know how that trap work (activation / recharge etc..) and if it is actually worth it.
It looks like an arcane brimstone but I can't understand quite how the charge mechanic works on this one.

Best Answer

Answers

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    It uses 1 charge per hit to a minion. It can hit a same minion several times if it stays in top if it long enough. Doing so, makes the damage increase with each consecutive hit to a same minion with the indicated damage increase. That damage increase can't go past the indicated damage cap.

The above applies for several cursed grounds in a row too.

It gains all its charges every 15 seconds.
  • TrichouetteTrichouette Member
    edited September 26
    It uses 1 charge per hit to a minion. It can hit a same minion several times if it stays in top if it long enough. Doing so, makes the damage increase with each consecutive hit to a same minion with the indicated damage increase. That damage increase can't go past the indicated damage cap.

The above applies for several cursed grounds in a row too.

It gains all its charges every 15 seconds.
    Does ONE cursed ground have to hit the same target over and over to increase the damage or it works too if these are different traps ?
    I mean, if I use it 3 time on the same lane, will the damage increase from one trap to the other ?

So ALL the charges are reloaded, that's nice.

When you upgrade it, does it also increase the damage cap ? Does oziel have a higher damage cap on it aswell ?

Do you find it useful in any way ?
    Post edited by Trichouette on