Dobbin Gold Sacks spawning behind walls or below ground. And sometimes are hard to see as well.

Its really frustrating to see Sacks behind the gate walls or behind map walls or even below ground where you can see them but still uncollectable. In comparison been playing Bloodspike and never ran to this issue in 20 or so maps i played. Also tha bag being very light transparent gold occasionally blends with the environment especially in primarily white maps like Avalance and Falling Folly making them hard to spot.

Comments

• KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited September 27
    Hello CuteAnduin,

Pickups spawn very close to where minions are killed, so stepping back just a bit from the gate will allow them to spawn in areas they can be claimed.

If you come across a sack that spawns below ground on the other hand, that's definitely not intended! In that case, I encourage you to submit a ticket with a screenshot to the support by following the link below and they'll look into it!

https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support 

Cheers!
    Post edited by Kulina on
    French Community Manager
  • Kulina said:
    Hello CuteAnduin,

Pickups spawn very close to where minions are killed, so stepping back just a bit from the gate will allow them to spawn in areas they can be claimed.

If you come across a sack that spawns below ground on the other hand, that's definitely not intended! In that case, I encourage you to submit a ticket with a screenshot to the support by following the link below and they'll look into it!

https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support 

Cheers!
    This has actually happened to me lots of times but I never really thought to submit a ticket about it....  I'll have to start taking screen shots.
  • xciencexcience Member, Early Access
    personally I just think the radius at which you can grab them should be increased. bags are always stuck just behind wall traps or off cliffs. im not talking about a huge increase in radius here. just something to compensate for that.
  • I agree with xcience, same with stinkeye's orbs, if they are on a barricade you have to remove the cade to pick it up.
  • A very minor picky radius increase would be a great quality of life upgrade.

Given the varying sizes of pickups and hero models there certainly seems to be some problems with the current system. Compare the size of Dobbin's character model to that of Stinkeye's and you can see how a center-of-model pickup requirement can be very misleading in-game. That is just one problem with the current system.