Missing ring

I've played long enough to have all traps T7, all traits & guardians ... and all gear except the teleportation ring.  The rest of the gear IIRC dropped before I reached L90 (or 80 even), but the ring is a no show.  Is it just bad rng or is there another problem?  Are their particular chests that it would drop from?

Thank you!

Comments

• nope rift lord chest.

I too missing that one. also never saw a combo generator (part)

• The RNG is definitely weird. I have played the game for hundreds of hours (I'll soon reach 500 according to Steam) and never got any charging spring, not even once. But I do have combo generators, a lot of them actually, more than I need...
  • Hehe, i did 48% of the 200.000.000 spent coins achievement but my boulder chute is tier5.
    It's supposed to have a chance to be found in every chests :) and i bought some with the DEALS.

Found the rings gear and Wall Building PhD at level 100 much later in chaos trials chests.
  • Hehe, i did 48% of the 200.000.000 spent coins achievement but my boulder chute is tier5.
    It's supposed to have a chance to be found in every chests :) and i bought some with the DEALS.

Found the rings gear and Wall Building PhD at level 100 much later in chaos trials chests.
    Good measure of grind performed; 37% here.  I posted because I acquired almost everything fairly steadily ... then nothing ... and only the teleportation ring missing.  I thought it might be a bug of some sort, such as the Bionka/unstable rift achievement problem I posted earlier.
  • RNG is a B.

To date, I have never had a boom barrel roller drop in a chest for me.  Not one. Im lvl 95. 
  • RandreRandre Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    Teleport ring and Wall PHD.........the ring i can live without. But why must my last trait be one of the most useful in the game.
  • Yeah, RNG is a bitch alright.  I have all the gear, so just keep at it and get lucky.  My personal nemesis seems to be the coin forge.
  • The thing I can never get is the Dragon's Lance. Got it around my first time in War Mage, got it to tier 2, and haven't gotten a single part since. Yet, I have all but three Guardians. At level 70 something.
  • The thing I can never get is the Dragon's Lance. Got it around my first time in War Mage, got it to tier 2, and haven't gotten a single part since. Yet, I have all but three Guardians. At level 70 something.
    If you max out every other trap, only dragon lances will show up in the daily deals, so that's not a problem in the long term.

If you're in a situation where the RNG will never give you a guardian or trait or piece of gear, however, there's nothing you can do about it.  It can get pretty infuriating some times.  I'd really hate if I never got a teleport ring.  Instead, I never got a storm ring despite T7'ing almost every trap by now, which is aggravating but I can live with that at least, unlike missing out on the teleport ring.

It'd be nice if they added these things to the shop for tons of gibs or skulls or something for those unfortunate enough to never get them.
  • Lorelle said:
    The thing I can never get is the Dragon's Lance. Got it around my first time in War Mage, got it to tier 2, and haven't gotten a single part since. Yet, I have all but three Guardians. At level 70 something.
    If you max out every other trap, only dragon lances will show up in the daily deals, so that's not a problem in the long term.

If you're in a situation where the RNG will never give you a guardian or trait or piece of gear, however, there's nothing you can do about it.  It can get pretty infuriating some times.  I'd really hate if I never got a teleport ring.  Instead, I never got a storm ring despite T7'ing almost every trap by now, which is aggravating but I can live with that at least, unlike missing out on the teleport ring.

It'd be nice if they added these things to the shop for tons of gibs or skulls or something for those unfortunate enough to never get them.
    I don't know how easy it is to read, but I'm only missing three guardians (both Rift Lord guardians and Rumrudder). I am missing half the gear though, but I'm not actively trying to get it anyway. I do agree that they should put it in the shop though, the deals don't always help.
  • Lorelle said:
    The thing I can never get is the Dragon's Lance. Got it around my first time in War Mage, got it to tier 2, and haven't gotten a single part since. Yet, I have all but three Guardians. At level 70 something.

I don't know how easy it is to read, but I'm only missing three guardians (both Rift Lord guardians and Rumrudder). I am missing half the gear though, but I'm not actively trying to get it anyway. I do agree that they should put it in the shop though, the deals don't always help.
    Keep in mind that certain items do only drop out of certain chests though.  So you can get many traps and items by playing lots of master levels, but there are some you will NEVER see if you don't do rift lord difficulty stuff.
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    Just RNG... I got all gear & guardians, still missing 2 traits tho... I've hardly ever gotten boom barrel roller cards (thank jeebus for the daily deals!) and quarter pounders. So yeah, I'm still hoping to get those final 2 traits at some point... but you gotta get some (A LOT!) of love from RNGesus.
  • I would love to see a gibs chest at 10k (maybe idk) that can give you 2 unique items that you don't have (traits,guardians,gear,traps) 
  • lielsliels Member
    edited October 9
    It just showed up in a quest chest ... at 39% of the 200M coin achievement ... a *long* time between the last trait/gear/guardian and the last item popping up ...
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    well that's lucky... I'm still missing those 2 traits xD