Tundra Fan Club & Discussion

Welcome to our igloo. We worship Tundra. 

Discuss weavers, traps, abilities, his face. Anything Tundra. 
Ain't no chillin' in the land of the villains....

Comments

• Here's a good start:

Found this on the chinese forum as someones icon I can't find any larger format. =)
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    This had to be here:

PD: I know where that image is from @DaTeddyBear (or rather what is/was intended for)... I probably shouldn't say though :P 
  • Allow me to repost this thing I made a while ago. It doesn't have the same punch now that Tundra's finally been released on PS4, but since we're posting Tundra-related pics...

(Oh and, good luck)
  • Does anyone else think the Frosty Aura T2 weaver is near pointless? IF the minion is hitting you, that means the minion isnt moving anywhere so who cares if its movespeed is slowed by 30%. Now if youre moving then the minion will try and chase you, but wont hit you so no debuff is applied.  

It should be the minions attack speed that is slowed. That would increase Tundra's effective HP.  That would actually be useful.  Agree?

• Does anyone else think the Frosty Aura T2 weaver is near pointless? IF the minion is hitting you, that means the minion isnt moving anywhere so who cares if its movespeed is slowed by 30%. Now if youre moving then the minion will try and chase you, but wont hit you so no debuff is applied.  

It should be the minions attack speed that is slowed. That would increase Tundra's effective HP.  That would actually be useful.  Agree?

it seems that weaver would only work if the minions hit you once and move on. But if that's what their going for it should last way longer than 3 seconds. Or one minion hitting Tundra causes an ice field to surround where he was standing. So enemies that aren't hitting you are still slowed. I like your idea though.

Also, I've noticed Stay Frosty and Chilled Weapons are broken. Literally. Stay Frosty is not working at all, and Chilled Weapons has a chance of functioning. PS4.
    Ain't no chillin' in the land of the villains....