Rental Parts

Do Rental Parts sell the trap for the price you placed it or for the half of this price?)

Comments

• WafflefootWafflefoot Member, Robot Entertainment
    Rental Parts resell at 50% of the placement value. So if you place a Tar Trap for 250 coin, it refunds 125 coin.
    Quality Assurance Ninja, Master of the Two Star Village
  • Thanks
  • TeckTeck Member
    Curiously, how does this affect multiplayer matches where you sell a partner's traps?  Say I place a trap that normally costs 1000 coin, but is discounted to 800 through my parts or traits, what would happen if a partner sells it to make room for their trap?
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Teck said:
    Curiously, how does this affect multiplayer matches where you sell a partner's traps?  Say I place a trap that normally costs 1000 coin, but is discounted to 800 through my parts or traits, what would happen if a partner sells it to make room for their trap?
    You will receive 800 coin back. You always get the cost of placing it back. The partner selling it also see the reduced price when selling it.
  • TeckTeck Member
    Teck said:
    You will receive 800 coin back. You always get the cost of placing it back. The partner selling it also see the reduced price when selling it.
    I presumed as much, thanks!