Rhiannon, The Swamp Witch (Hero Concept)

Rhiannon, The Swamp Witch

Visual Concept

Rhiannon ruled the swamp in eras past, some say with an iron fist. No one can say for sure, as she's been dead and decayed underground since before anyone living can tell. However, with the mass amounts of orc blood saturating the swamp, this old witch has been given resurgence, and she's going to reclaim her marshy kingdom.

Passive: 
Swamp Strength: Rhiannon gains power while in combat, doing 5% more damage for every 10 seconds she's in combat for up to 20% bonus.
Divination: Rhiannon can see 3 random enemy types in the next wave

Primary:
Rhiannon has a whip that has about the range of Gabriela's kinetic pulse but in a straight line, hits all enemies in the line.

1: Sacred Soil - Rhiannon throws a jar of her swamp mud on the ground, leaving a circle of healing for her allies, and slowing her enemies.

2:  Stampede - Rhiannon send out a stampede of 6 crocodiles which charge at a medium speed and root and DOT the first enemy they come into contact with.

3: Bog : Rhiannon creates a pool of water at the target location, slowing enemies and killing small ones that are in it for more than 2 seconds.

The abilities and design aren't final but I wanted something to start with

Comments

• The bog move seems a bit too strong considering that can one shot a large group of Soldiers, and I also believe that the Divination passive isn't all that useful considering you can have a general idea about the wave, as well as it doesn't synergize well to sabotage. However, it's a really interesting concept. I'd really like to see another Healer so that Amateur Veterinarian can actually be used more.
    The Guckman always Gucks in the end.
  • The bog move seems a bit too strong considering that can one shot a large group of Soldiers, and I also believe that the Divination passive isn't all that useful considering you can have a general idea about the wave, as well as it doesn't synergize well to sabotage. However, it's a really interesting concept. I'd really like to see another Healer so that Amateur Veterinarian can actually be used more.
    Yeah I wanted to have something that rewarded CC stunning enemies, maybe a flat kill to enemies that are trapped for 5 seconds? Although most would be dead by then already :p. For the Divination passive I wanted to include some kind of seeing or altering the future, maybe being able to change one enemy type to another equivalent enemy for a price. I'm not to good sure what is/isn't healthy since I just started playing but I'll learn lol
  • You should move this to the Suggestions forums... Also, I like the general idea of this. Summoning crocs would be awesome, kinda like blackpaws summon knolls? Or maybe just an a stampede of death shoot out three crocks that stampede though orcs. I also like the idea of throwing something like Oziel and making a pool on the ground that could deal damage, maybe a snake pit or something? Dealing poison damage for whoever crosses it? Her basic attack could be anything really, just maybe throwing green magic at them or something?