Problem on the success 5 stars

I have 5 stars on every map at every level and for the success he(it) counts me that 48* on 50 *, there is trick (cleverness)? Thank you in advance.?

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there! Unfortunately the achievement is bugged for some players. But if you let me know if you play on PS4 or on PC and give your Account name or PSN, I will be happy to contact support for you so they can award the appropriate achievement.
    German Community Manager
  • My name of account is TIR4miSu and I play on PC, thank you.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    I forgot to mention this, apologies: Could you take a screenshot that shows you have achieved five stars on the maps? something like this would suffice:

Apologies for the trouble.

German Community Manager
  • And here is.

• CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello TIR4miSu!

Thank you for playing Orcs must Die! Unchained, and for taking the time to send in all these screenshots. We have forwarded these over to our technical teams with your account information to have your Starkiller Achievement corrected- and I will update you just as soon as it has been done! :)
  • CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello TIR4miSu!

We wanted to follow up with you regarding this error. We were able to confirm you had reached the 5 Star goal for the StarKiller Achievement, and have granted the Achievement and Vanity Back plate to your account!

Please do let us know if everything looks correct on your end! We will be more than happy to take a second look if you show anything is still missing! 
  • The problem is solved, thank you for your reactivity.