Sabotage for friends

Hello, lately i had some differences with some friends about different builds and i would have loved to have a mode in which we can join in sabotage against each other and test our theories.

Do you think this is doable? i mean if you think that it could be used as an exploit for rank you can just exclude those matches from the ranking system since sabotage does not give any reward it doesnt matter. we could join a common lobby for 2, 4 or 6 and split into 1vs1 2vs2 or 3vs3. i think its a good ideea and i personally would love to see this. Tell me your feedback and let me know if i need to be more explicit. thx

Have fun

Comments

• P1XEL14P1XEL14 Member
    edited October 6
    Hi ManceRader,

some weeks ago (or meanwile maybe months), i have posted the same Idea in the Forum. It has reached the Dev´s and they were very happy about this idea. But i dont know if they are programming something like that.
    But i am glad to hear that i am not the only one with this idea. And maybe with your post there will be some new activity in this area and they are going to be recognized to this.

See ya!
  • Maybe @sashimiak (he forwarded the idea) or @Harmonia know something new about it.
    Or i will ask it in the next stream.
    But maybe with some sort of luck, we are getting something in the October-Patch. But i cant promise you anything.

• ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    We are definitely interested in this concept.  If anything develops, we will let you know.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • SemiFantasticSemiFantastic Member
    edited October 7
    I'm surprised this isn't a thing yet.

Whenever a pvp mode is implemented/included in a game, alongside it should also be the ability to make private/custom matches.
  • ok, wow, this is great to hear. happy to see that this post was not a waste of time. my day started just great.
    c
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hi everybody,

You're making some interesting points about Sabotage, so I moved this discussion to the suggestion box.

Keep the ideas coming ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • TeckTeck Member
    I'll also add my two cents on this.  I think that friend match groupings would also be a great idea.  It might incentivize inter guild competitions for fun or something.