Request- Matchmaking for Chaos Trials.

FcsevenFcseven Member
edited October 11 in Suggestion Box
Hello. PS4 player here. I noticed matchmaking does not work on chaos trials. This is just a simple request for it. I have no friends to invite the regular way. :/

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I can understand your concern to some extent but how would you matchmake it?

It looks like it would be quite complicated to me:

Who would be the host (key owner) of the Chaos Trials played through the matchmaking?

Could people just queue without having a key? Would you have to select a key to queue?

Since it's a mode with modifiers that can greatly alter the playstyle or strategy used, how could anyone prepare themselves to tackle the Matchmade key? 

Would you make a different queue for each difficulty?

Since it's also divided in tiers, how would you restrict or create the teams? Since a Tier 1 Rift Lord Key might be doable for lvl 70s but would probably be (almost) impossible for lvl 70s to play a Key Tier 7-8+
  • I can understand your concern to some extent but how would you matchmake it?

It looks like it would be quite complicated to me:

Who would be the host (key owner) of the Chaos Trials played through the matchmaking?

Could people just queue without having a key? Would you have to select a key to queue?

Since it's a mode with modifiers that can greatly alter the playstyle or strategy used, how could anyone prepare themselves to tackle the Matchmade key? 

Would you make a different queue for each difficulty?

Since it's also divided in tiers, how would you restrict or create the teams? Since a Tier 1 Rift Lord Key might be doable for lvl 70s but would probably be (almost) impossible for lvl 70s to play a Key Tier 7-8+
    Sorry as such a new player to Chaos Trials (PS4 just released them) I did not realize there were so many considerations. I will withdraw my request and ask if maybe the chaos trial description could be a bit clearer and explain the trials are for friend invites only. Thank You. 

• I will be your friend pan blahdank