Dobbin tier4 weaver questions

Hello, dobbins tier 4 "shrapnell storm " says -dust devil deals damage that scales with lvl (min +4 /second) i have several questions regarding this description :
1. for how much does this "dust devil" last?
2. if i understand corectly the minimum damage (at lv10) is 4 damage/second?
3. +4 damage/second means that the damage increases each second with +4(how much does the storm last?)? 
4. if this damage increases with lvl as well whats the damage increase /s ? still +4?
Could you please explain very clearly how that weaver works? the description is very confusing for me...

thx

Comments

• XerokeeXerokee Member
    edited October 18
    1.Question:For how much does this ''dust devil'last?
    Answer:It doesn't say in description,so I will tell you approximatlly(like 5 sec).
    2.Question:If I understand corectly the minimum damage(at lvl10) is 4 damage/second?
    Answer:Yes,that is correct(so damage stacks with level-max level 20:deals 40 damage).
    3.Question:+4 damage/second means that the damage increases each second with +4(how much does the storm last?)? 
    Answer:Yes the damage increases each second with +4.(Look at my 1st answer).
    4.Question:if this damage increases with lvl as well whats the damage increase /s ? still +4?
    Could you please explain very clearly how that weaver works? the description is very confusing for me...
    Answer:If that upgrade lastes for approximatlly 5 sec(so each second increases 4 damage-20 damage total when casting it and then it increases it's damage again with lvl(so maximum level it's 40 damage.For a total of 60 damage).
    Hope this helped you :)
    Post edited by Xerokee on
  • thanks a lot, you did!
  • XerokeeXerokee Member
    edited October 18
    thanks a lot, you did!
    Anytime :)
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    1. About 8s

2, 4. Pretty sure the +4 damage is the very base one, as in battle level 4 and account level 1. All damages from heroes (upgrades too) are tied to both, account and battle level. There have been some cases before where battle/account level wasn't affecting properly some damage from upgrades, but that should be easy to check on this one.

https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/comment/56903/#Comment_56903

3. Pretty sure it doesn't increase per second. It didn't on Siege and the upgrade hasn't been changed other than to amp it's damage. There isn't any other mechanic with increasing damage other than oziels RMB either I think. So I'd say that most likely not.

From what I have experienced, Ability lasts 8 seconds, it deals a base damage of 4 per second, constant damage. Which is affected by both, battle and account level like all the abilities and their upgrades that add damage.
  • 141-148-156-164-171-179-187-194-202(lv18) this is the damage the "shrapnel storm", dobbins 4th weaver is dealing. im not sure why it says "min 4 damage increase /lvl" i mean, why "minimum 4 damage"? are there any variables here that we are not aware about? it would be great if most of these very weird descriptions could be clarified.