Release 2.5 for PC and PS4 - Patch Notes

Comments

• More content and more matchmaking is good. The nerf to Firelings is good. You guys are still ignoring all of the serious bugs in the game so I do not understand why you bother with any bug fixes. This game will still be a broken mess after the update.
    Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it. :p
    Yup, it's still a really fun game. I just find it sad that the devs never fix anything.
  • sashimiak said:

Какая проблема с командами вы имеете в виду? И вы имеете в виду проблему на PS4 или ПК?
    Проблема в том что команды /dance, /defeated и т.д не работают от слова вообще и вы уже обещали это исправить. Тогда возможно причина не в отсутствии специалистов и желании это исправить, а в девичьей памяти? 
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited October 23
    Мы все еще работаем над этим. Извинения за путаницу. Когда я увидел команды, я думал, что вы имели в виду проблему с элементами управления играми.

Привет еще раз! Я проверил с разработчиками, и кажется, что исправление должно быть исправлено и с обновлением 2.5! Мы просто забыли упомянуть их в патч-нотах, извините!
    Post edited by sashimiak on
    German Community Manager
  • unkreativunkreativ Member
    edited October 23
  • TrippysheepTrippysheep Member
    edited October 24

• deathmoon2deathmoon2 Member, Master Founder
    donc la maj pas avant le 1 novembre ses moche sachant quelle avait été annoncée pour le 25 octobre ...

• KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Nous sommes aussi tristes que toi deathmoon2 mais nous avons préféré retarder la sortie de la mise à jour plutôt que de décevoir nos joueurs en ne leur offrant pas la meilleure expérience de jeu possible.

Et j'en profite pour te rappeler qu'il existe un forum francophone avec toutes les informations en Français si c'est la langue dans laquelle tu veux discuter sur les forums ;)
    French Community Manager
  • So the big update for PC players comes after PS4 players? PC players are still waiting a month for an update. Also this update got pushed back iirc it was supposed to be this week? Why are you making PC players wait a week longer and before PS4 players
  • AxonyAxony Member
    @Varthftw because PC is not the focus anymore.
    PC lost so many players due to the lack of content that they really care about PS4 and keeping the playerbase there.

Why do you think they locked Oziel, Tundra and Zoey on PS4 release?

Face it (even when i know that i will hit a spot and this comment will be removed): PC is just the Testserver for PS4, the community is dead on PC and they only use it to let the community find bugs.
  • Calm down guys, it's released ONE day later. ONE DAY. The update wasn't ready and so it was pushed back by a week on both platforms.
    PS4 has always been behind since launch, they were 1-2 updates late and had characters locked that had been released months before on PC. And now that for the first time PS4 is first (BY ONE DAY), you immediately conclude that PC is now a second class citizen? Might you be overreacting a wee bit on this one?
  • HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
    edited October 26
    The delay in the update is 1 week for both PC and PS4 players. With this update, both PC and PS4 will be on the same update schedule which will be very helpful for us in delivering content and fixing bugs more efficiently. We've been using the Tuesday for PS4, Wednesday for PC update scheme for some months now, all that has really changed is that PS4 is no longer a full update behind. Hope that info helps a bit and clears up any confusion! We're really excited to bring this update to the entire community next week :)
    Robot Entertainment | Community Manager
  • I don't get it either. It's just one week and also I'm totaly fine with the delay. Are we losing anything from the delay? I don't think so and I really don't have to urge to get the patch exactly on the 25th (or whatever the original date was).
    Those who are complaining now about the delay would complaining about a buggy non-delayed patch.
  • VarthftwVarthftw Member
    edited October 27
    Its the fact I have been waiting for over a month for new content. that is why 1 week is a big deal especially when It is someone who is a dedicated PC player, and actively try to make the game fun, and helpful for others. Don't get me wrong, I want this game to be more playable and fun for everyone, but its really frustrating to always be waiting for something new. I really hope that this is not a trend after PS4 is fully synced up. The whole getting PS4 caught excuse is getting really old and frustrating as a seasoned PC player. I really do not want to give up on the game because I do enjoy the guild I play with, but trends like this is what can make players unhappy. Maybe This isn't the right thread to be talking about this but I need to communicate this to the devs
  • Varthftw said:
    Its the fact I have been waiting for over a month for new content. that is why 1 week is a big deal especially when It is someone who is a dedicated PC player, and actively try to make the game fun, and helpful for others. Don't get me wrong, I want this game to be more playable and fun for everyone, but its really frustrating to always be waiting for something new. I really hope that this is not a trend after PS4 is fully synced up. The whole getting PS4 caught excuse is getting really old and frustrating as a seasoned PC player. I really do not want to give up on the game because I do enjoy the guild I play with, but trends like this is what can make players unhappy. Maybe This isn't the right thread to be talking about this but I need to communicate this to the devs
    I wholeheartedly agree. I don't think it's fair to criticize the fact that the update is going to be released one day earlier on PS4, but I agree with you that the game has been feeling stale for a while and that new content is too few and far between. Hopefully the game will reach a point where the devs can truly focus on bringing new content on a regular basis. I fear one new hero and 3 new maps wont renew my interest for it.

(I say that but I've been playing this game for two years almost non-stop... It's one of my most played games, ever; so even though I'm highly critical, I wouldn't want anyone to think I don't enjoy it. Far from it actually!)
  • Quests/Achievements:

• New Quests have been added for Deadeye and Yi-Lin
    • New Achievements have been added for Deadeye, Yi-Lin, and Cygnus.
    Only new ingame achievements ? Or alsow new PS4 trophies ? :)
  • ShadeDevShadeDev Member, Robot Entertainment, Early Access, Apprentice Founder, Featured Developer
    Secuencia said:

Quests/Achievements:

• New Quests have been added for Deadeye and Yi-Lin
    • New Achievements have been added for Deadeye, Yi-Lin, and Cygnus.
    Only new ingame achievements ? Or alsow new PS4 trophies ? :)
    No new PS4 Trophies.  These are in-game only.
    Doug Houserman
    Robot Entertainment | Lead Balance Designer
  • I've got the update for the PS4 installed.  Unfortunately, Yi-Lin does not appear in the Heroes tab in the store.  The Featured tab has a panel saying that she is now available, but when I click on it, nothing happens.  It doesn't look like it's actually possible to purchase/unlock her yet.
  • CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello Berninhell!

There was a slight delay this morning in the PlayStation Store where Yi-Lin was not showing as available which has now been resolved. 

We're happy to announce Yi-Lin is now available for purchase as an Exclusive PS4 bundle which contains the Slayin' in the Rain skin! 

The Yi-Lin bundle can be purchased for her debut week in the PlayStation Store, and she will become available for Skulls or Gold purchase one week from today. 

We hope this has resolved any confusion, and happy orc-slaying!
  • Can I just say this is one of THE best updates?
    I love new factions!

Oh and the other stuff is cool too I guess, love the maps! A lotta detail has been put in em
    "Remember! Gnoll dont have a union, when you harm a gnoll, it has no insurance!"
  • OnusOnus Member
    Frankly, I find it to be a tad bit bulshit that us PS4 players have to pay for her pack or wait anoher week for her. No, I dont find it BS because we have to pay for her. I mean, I sorta do considering everyother character didn't have to go through this. But, fortunately she's not locked behind a pay wall. At least not forever, I mean. I think its bullshit due to the fact that you guys made no mention, Not a single uttered word about this being the case for her on PS4 until AFTER the update. Or have I messed something? Please, Enlighten me if I have. But, The information given prior lead one to believe she'd be released in the update like every thing else. I wouldn't be as upset if you guys would've just told us this before hand instead of waiting after the update was live. I'm just greatfull you guys didn't put both her, The new maps and faction in the Yi-Lin pack. What's even more daunting is that PC players get her right off the bat in the update. Paying with skulls or gold like normal. While PS4 players have to pay real money for her or wait another week. Just complete bullshit. I can't be the only PS4 player who finds this to be completely unfair.