Release 2.5 for PC and PS4 - Patch Notes

Comments

• Minions summoned via consumables no longer reward coin or experience. 

Best update.  Now for them to release a seasonal ranked system for Sabotage to revitalize the playerbase.
  • JacowboyJacowboy Member, Early Access
    Onus said:
    Frankly, I find it to be a tad bit bulshit that us PS4 players have to pay for her pack or wait anoher week for her. No, I dont find it BS because we have to pay for her. I mean, I sorta do considering everyother character didn't have to go through this. But, fortunately she's not locked behind a pay wall. At least not forever, I mean. I think its bullshit due to the fact that you guys made no mention, Not a single uttered word about this being the case for her on PS4 until AFTER the update. Or have I messed something? Please, Enlighten me if I have. But, The information given prior lead one to believe she'd be released in the update like every thing else. I wouldn't be as upset if you guys would've just told us this before hand instead of waiting after the update was live. I'm just greatfull you guys didn't put both her, The new maps and faction in the Yi-Lin pack. What's even more daunting is that PC players get her right off the bat in the update. Paying with skulls or gold like normal. While PS4 players have to pay real money for her or wait another week. Just complete bullshit. I can't be the only PS4 player who finds this to be completely unfair.
    Well, 1) it's one week wait for skull purchase... 2) you got an exclussive skin... I wish we PC players could get that skin and have a week wait period like you...

So yeah... pros and cons...
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:
    Frankly, I find it to be a tad bit bulshit that us PS4 players have to pay for her pack or wait anoher week for her. No, I dont find it BS because we have to pay for her. I mean, I sorta do considering everyother character didn't have to go through this. But, fortunately she's not locked behind a pay wall. At least not forever, I mean. I think its bullshit due to the fact that you guys made no mention, Not a single uttered word about this being the case for her on PS4 until AFTER the update. Or have I messed something? Please, Enlighten me if I have. But, The information given prior lead one to believe she'd be released in the update like every thing else. I wouldn't be as upset if you guys would've just told us this before hand instead of waiting after the update was live. I'm just greatfull you guys didn't put both her, The new maps and faction in the Yi-Lin pack. What's even more daunting is that PC players get her right off the bat in the update. Paying with skulls or gold like normal. While PS4 players have to pay real money for her or wait another week. Just complete bullshit. I can't be the only PS4 player who finds this to be completely unfair.
    Well, 1) it's one week wait for skull purchase... 2) you got an exclussive skin... I wish we PC players could get that skin and have a week wait period like you...

My goodness, You can't be serious....
  • Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

I'd gladly wait a week on PC if we got an exclusive skin.
  • OnusOnus Member
    JusticeMcpanyne and Jacowboy, In case you think PS4 players have to wait for the exclusive skin. We don't. We can only get it if we buy the Yi-Lin pack in the PlayStation store for $6 which unlocks Yi-Lin early, Instead of waiting a week for her, And unlocks the PS4 exclusive skin.  
  • RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
    edited November 2
    The week long wait for PS4 is stupid; please don't do this for future heroes, because it's unfair to us PS4 players that PC players can just get Yi-Lin straight away with gold or skulls.
  • sashimiak said:
    Мы все еще работаем над этим. Извинения за путаницу. Когда я увидел команды, я думал, что вы имели в виду проблему с элементами управления играми.

Привет еще раз! Я проверил с разработчиками, и кажется, что исправление должно быть исправлено и с обновлением 2.5! Мы просто забыли упомянуть их в патч-нотах, извините!
    Добрый день! Спасибо за веселое обновление - красивые новые карты, смешные новые враги, оригинальная Yi-Lin и т.д. Команда танец работает и русские игроки теперь могут использовать эту эмоцию, но почему работает только одна эта команда?  Мы не умеем ими пользоваться или вы нам их еще не исправили? 
    Onus said:
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Dude, it's a week... yes it sucks... but come on... not the end of the world... they're trying to make some money, is that soooo wrong with such a gigantic free game??

Give them a wee break. Or better yet, buy it and support the game =)
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Expect in this case the only way to get the exclusive skin if you buy the pack. The character comes out in a week not the skin.
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Just in case you somehow believe PS4 players have to wait a week for the Yi-Lin and the exclusive skin. No, We don't. We have to wait a week for Yi-Lin. The exclusive skin can only be bought in the Yi-Lin pack which unlocks her early and the exclusive skin. Which cost $6.
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Expect in this case the only way to get the exclusive skin if you buy the pack. The character comes out in a week not the skin.
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Just in case you somehow believe PS4 players have to wait a week for the Yi-Lin and the exclusive skin. No, We don't. We have to wait a week for Yi-Lin. The exclusive skin can only be bought in the Yi-Lin pack which unlocks her early and the exclusive skin. Which cost $6.
  • KaXaSAKaXaSA Member, Early Access
    edited November 4
    Feedback> Playing solo Water Garden (Master)  is harder to 5 stars -timer- than Castle Gates (Master)

I'm level 93 traps lv7 and it actually took me multiple tries to get it in time, imo the minions on the left and top gate should spawn faster

Edit: Even Midnight Market and Castle Gates (Rift Lord) were easier.

Post edited by KaXaSA on
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Leshii79 said:
    sashimiak said:
    Мы все еще работаем над этим. Извинения за путаницу. Когда я увидел команды, я думал, что вы имели в виду проблему с элементами управления играми.

Привет еще раз! Я проверил с разработчиками, и кажется, что исправление должно быть исправлено и с обновлением 2.5! Мы просто забыли упомянуть их в патч-нотах, извините!
    Добрый день! Спасибо за веселое обновление - красивые новые карты, смешные новые враги, оригинальная Yi-Lin и т.д. Команда танец работает и русские игроки теперь могут использовать эту эмоцию, но почему работает только одна эта команда?  Мы не умеем ими пользоваться или вы нам их еще не исправили? 

Привет! Я поговорил с одним из наших разработчиков, и они протестировали команду «/ справка», а также все команды, которые она перечисляет. Это сработало для них. Разве это не работает для вас, ребята?

Everyone, thank you for all the feedback. We are passing everything along as you post it, so keep it up! :)
    German Community Manager
  • sashimiak said:

Привет! Я поговорил с одним из наших разработчиков, и они протестировали команду «/ справка», а также все команды, которые она перечисляет. Это сработало для них. Разве это не работает для вас, ребята?

Everyone, thank you for all the feedback. We are passing everything along as you post it, so keep it up! :)
    Команда «/ справка» показывает список,  но команды эмоций - смайлики не работают. Команда /танец - работает. А команды /насмешка, /шутка, /поражение - не работают.  И почему команды /танец нет в этом списке - который показывает /справка?  
    Onus said:

Yeah, no, I got it... doesn't change anything I already said:

Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Dude, it's a week... yes it sucks... but come on... not the end of the world... they're trying to make some money, is that soooo wrong with such a gigantic free game??

Now, ok we got it, you're upset. Fine. Please stop spamming your complaints. I'm pretty sure they've been duly noted byt the devs.
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Yeah, no, I got it... doesn't change anything I already said:

Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

Now, ok we got it, you're upset. Fine. Please stop spamming your complaints. I'm pretty sure they've been duly noted byt the devs.
    I am seriously sorry for spamming. At the time my messages weren't getting sent through. Thought it was a glitch going on with my phone on the website. Again truly sorry.
  • OnusOnus Member
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:
    Jacowboy said:
    Onus said:

This has nothing to do with just having to wait a week. If you'd actually bothered to read what I'm saying. I'm not acting as if its the end of the world nor am I proposing that there is somehow some sort of huge problem with them trying to make money off their game. I'd gladly sink a few dollars into this game myself if I had money to, No questions asked. But, Just not on the Yi-Lin pack. The exclusive skin isn't worth the money. Nor is it worth unlocking her early considering how unfair it is. I actually love this game. But, When pulling some crap like with the Yi-Lin pack. I for one, Have a problem with it. I'm sure others do to. Considering the devs made no mention of this anywhere, Misleading PS4 players into thinking she'll be released normally in the update. Instead only saying anything at the last minute. And the fact that no other character prior hadn't had to go through this at all is daunting. Meanwhile, On PC you get her in the update no strings attached. All this I've already stated in my previous messages. But, You're way too busy straw maning. You're either failing to understand how bullshit and unfair this is or you're just heavily sugar coating this. In any case, You can continue to sugar coat this all you want. But, That doesnt stop the fact that it's bullshit. But anyway, All salt aside. Have a nice one, My fellow orc killer. And orc, Man. I'm seriously sorry for spamming, I was unaware. Thought my phonr wasnt sending my messegges. Anyway, I'm done here, Bye.
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited November 5
    Сашимяк сказал:

Добрый день! Когда планируете ответить - Будете ли делать нам команды? 

Это не баг и не ошибка игры. Вы делаете команды, но команды не работают. Это сделано специально? 

Post edited by Leshii79 on
  • спасибо, команды работают))))))))