First ever [NuNs] Community event!!!

Comments

• @Silentist ; add me ManceRader to friends and i will add you to our discord server, you will be able to find a party there.
  • Hi ManceRader, I sent a friend request to ManceRader in game. Do I need to sign up for a discord account? Thanks. 
  • hello why do not we have an equivalent event on PlayStation 4?
  • hello why do not we have an equivalent event on PlayStation 4?
    Because its a community event
  • we also have communities how to organize the same thing?
  • Do only the top 3 teams have rewards? I heard that teams with score higher than the OMDU dev team also have rewards... may someone confirm? Thanks.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    Combo Calypse Team:

TimeMaster, Panjer, Wynardtage lvl 100
  • Harmonia said:
    Hey everyone, 

Last night on Orcs After Dark, a Robot team set a target score of 5,222,260. Anyone who takes part in this event and beats the Robot team score will also be awarded a Lionheart Max skin as an additional prize, whether their team places in the top 3 or not. Game on!

@Silentist ; From early on in the thread
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • Team: The Fighters of Lodoss

1. P1XEL14 - 98
    1. DesMortes - 100
    3. Goa79 - 100

Standby: Schnullerklein - 100
  • ManceRaderManceRader Member
    edited November 5
    @Silentist
    The NuNs community event is composed of 2 prizes:

1. top 3 teams will get any skin that they choose(that is available during the event)=total of 9 skins will be awarded.           

2. every team that beats the ROBOT score will also get a Maximilian Lionhearth skin, regardless if they are top3 or not. Top 3 teams will get the Lionhearth skin as well, this means that they will win 2 skins (only top 3). I hope this clarifies everything.

I also want to emphasize the fact that ONLY teams that REGISTER for the event will be considered for the prizes. This has been made clear several times but there is a need for one more confirmation.

I want to thank everyone for participating in this event, we do hope that at least some of you might also be interested in joining our discord community where more events will be available and a bigger community awaits. Thank you
  • Ghost66Ghost66 Member
    edited November 8
    團隊:亞洲聯盟
    1.Ghost66 - lv.86
    2.maytears - lv.79
    3.Nickronbom - lv.67
    Post edited by Ghost66 on
  • Ghost66Ghost66 Member
    edited November 6

• maytearsmaytears Member
    edited November 6

•  
  • Jedi's Cookies:

1.SenatorBird
    2.jediMidnight
    3.raylei
  • hi
    what skins are you going to put out doing this way and can you get the skin a deferant way

• wsck1234 said:
    hi
    what skins are you going to put out doing this way and can you get the skin a deferant way

@wsck1234
    1st, 2nd and 3rd, get a skin of their choice from any chest or from the store. So you can get them using Gold when the chest is available.

If you beat the developer score you can get the Maximilian LionHeart skin. Which you can get by entering the Lionheart giveaway. Where they give away 10 skins every week.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • silentist 98
    wsck1234 97
    meteoricdragon 100

score 6,280,087
  • Nights
    silentist 98
    wsck1234 97 
    meteoricdragon 100

score 6,280,087
  • @ManceRader
    I wonder if we need to provide a screenshot of the score? 
    Or you guys will be looking up the event map record?
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.