Server Maintenance for the week of October 30, 2017

HarmoniaHarmonia Member, Administrator, Moderator, Robot Entertainment, Featured Developer
Hello War Mages!

Below you will find the maintenance and update schedule for the week. Both PC and PS4 will have maintenance for the Wu Xing Update. Get the details on this massive update with the official Patch Notes

PlayStation 4:
There will be maintenance on Tuesday, October 31 for the Wu Xing Update (update 1.10)! 

Maintenance will begin at 7 am Central and is expected to last up to 3 hours.

PC: 
There will be maintenance on Wednesday, November 1 for the Wu Xing Update (update 2.5)! 

Maintenance will begin at 7 am Central and is expected to last up to 3 hours.

More Info:
Not sure how maintenance translates to your local timezone? This handy link should help you out: https://time.is/Dallas
Robot Entertainment | Community Manager

Comments

• NerbilNerbil Member, Early Access
    Awesome, this is great news. How many coins will the new hero cost in game?
  • Nerbil said:
    Awesome, this is great news. How many coins will the new hero cost in game?
    it will be 12.000 skulls
  • There is No Yi-Lin to buy at the Store...
  • RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
    edited October 31
    There is No Yi-Lin to buy at the Store...
    Yeah I don't see Yi-Lin in the store either. WTH.
  • CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello everyone!

There was a slight delay this morning in the PlayStation Store where Yi-Lin was not showing as available which has now been resolved. 

We're happy to announce Yi-Lin is now available for purchase as an Exclusive PS4 bundle which contains the Slayin' in the Rain skin! 

The Yi-Lin bundle can be purchased for her debut week in the PlayStation Store, and she will become available for Skulls or Gold purchase one week from today. 

We hope this has resolved any confusion, and happy orc-slaying!
  • I bought the Yi-Lin pack from ps store but I can't find it anywhere and she's not playable in the game.
  • Exuro92Exuro92 Member
    edited October 31
    Now I've been looking everywere. Must be something wrong with the file or something.
    Hello Exuro92,

We apologize for the error with your recent purchase! In order to locate your account, we would need the PSN Username you are using in game in order to look over any transactions made. 

Additionally, there may have been a communication error when you attempted your purchase-- Have you been able to confirm the Bundle shows as purchased on the PS Store's end, and restarted the application? This could resolve the issue for you as well.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon! Please also know we're here to help if you'd like to submit a ticket with us, we can assist you directly!
  • I've done that and also restared my ps4 two times. My psn username is MarkusNyberget.
    Hello Exuro92!  I have sent you a Direct message to assist you further as we and our players tend to prefer to keep transaction details and information away from Public forums for privacy and security reasons 
    Hello everyone!

We were able to resolve Exuro92's error related to currency type and Yi-Lin should be ready for purchase in the PlayStation store.

If you are experiencing any errors please do let us know immediately or submit a ticket with us, and we will investigate it right away! :)
  • Pc is online
  • Hey, I am having the exact same problem as Exuro92. Bought the Yi-Lin pack and it says purchased, but she’s not available to me in the game. My psn username is Zpicific. Please help :smile:
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hi Zpicific,

Did you submit a ticket with us regarding your problem? If not, please do so and we will investigate it right away! ;)

Cheers! 
    French Community Manager
  • SnackMasterSnackMaster Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    This should be fixed now for DKK as well. :)
  • Yes, I just logged in and now it works! :smiley: super nice!! Thanks for the replies guys!