Do You PC Players have to pay for Yi-Lin as well?

Ok, I'm just wondering if you PC players have to either pay or wait a whole other week to play as Yi-Lin. Frankly, I find it to be a tad bit bull orc that us PS4 players have to pay for her pack or wait other week for her. No, I dont find it BS because we have to pay for her. I mean, I sorta do considering everyother character didn't have to go through this. But, fortunately she's not locked behind a pay wall. At least not forever, I mean. I think its bullshit due to the fact that there was no mention, Not a single uttered word about this being the case for her on PS4 until AFTER the update. Or have I've messed something? Please, Enlighten me if I have. But, The information given prior lead one to believe she'd be released in the update like every thing else. I wouldn't be as upset if they'd just told us this before hand unstead of waiting after the update was live. I'm just greatfull they didn't put both her, The new maps and faction in the Yi-Lin pack. And having us wait yet other week for it. If that was the case, That'll be complete bullshit. 

Comments

• We can get her for gold or skulls.

But we can't get the skin offered in the bundle.
  • OnusOnus Member
    We can get her for gold or skulls.

But we can't get the skin offered in the bundle.
    Ah, Ok. That is complete BS that you PC players get her in the update right off the bat. Meanwhile, Us PS4 players have to pay for her pack to unlock her or wait another week for her to be released. I just hope this isn't going to be the norm for future characters.
  • It's called "early access", you get an exclusive skin out of the bundle (which pc players can't get), many online games do it, also, it should already be available for skulls on PS4 by now, from what I could google.

• It's called "early access", you get an exclusive skin out of the bundle (which pc players can't get), many online games do it, also, it should already be available for skulls on PS4 by now, from what I could google.

It's not early acess, it's called pay-walling. You admit to not understanding all the details so why even defend Robot here? The bundle was promoted incredibly poorly and instead of being a bonus skin for PS4, it looks like Robot tried to bait and switch since the one-week exclusive bundle was never once mentioned prior to the patch going live.

And to think this entire situation could have been avoided if Robot was honest and forthcoming about the bundle and hero release date. Instead they never once mentioned it prior to the patch going live, even after it was delayed by a week. Stupid is as stupid does though and while Robot's intentions may have been good, their actions were in fact lying by omission.