Option for deleting unwanted Chaos Trial keys.

I got some low level war mage and apprentice keys cluttering up the place and i don't want to lose 3 times on each of them just to get rid of them.  I also just got some more low level keys out of nowhere when i logged on today! 

Anyway great patch, thanks. 

Comments

• KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hi BallisticBacon,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the chaos trial keys. I will share your idea with the team ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • ...by selling it for a lower price of gold than it costed to buy (like 10% of the actual price) making it a bit more valuable to just throwing it away, if not possible by gold, maybe gibs instead!
  • +1.  I'm enjoying playing Chaos Trials, but it seems like a lot of my Rift Lord keys get to tier 8 or so and accrue just the right mix of modifiers + map to make success an ... unlikely and very sweaty proposition.  After failing an attempt without even being able to clear one wave on some keys, it's quite clear when a key is hopeless.

Spawn protection + Expensive barricades + Expensive Physics + Coin Drain on Gates of Thuricvod at tier 8/9 = GG

Would be nice to have an option to just delete a hopeless key rather than go through the motions to lose 2 more times.  It's a waste of time.