A tiny issue I have with the game

Ok this one is probably quite minor and I can understand if people dont mind it! But, the whole "what to expect" part of the level tab is useful! I just wish it would maybe also warn me of some of the more significant threats? Like on thuricvod village in war mage they dont mention the goblin shamans!
So it would be nice if maybe they would state ALL the special mobs that arent just fodder that spawn? So i know to prepare for like, trolls or kobold pups.
"Remember! Gnoll dont have a union, when you harm a gnoll, it has no insurance!"

Comments

• Or simply show ALL the minions in the level. OMD1 and 2 did it, which is expected of a tower defense game. Can't really imagine a good reason why the devs didn't include it in OMDU, except that it didn't fit in the game client's layout... :)
  • SemiFantasticSemiFantastic Member
    edited November 6
    IMO really, it doesn't matter at all too much. Just play the map once and you know what's coming. Don't feel bad that you can't beat the map on the first try. Trial and error etc. 

But it would be nice if they do add like the minion list (Maybe as icons) on the map screen, not just the type of minions and bosses.