Did not receive reward for community event goal #2 PS4

AudioJermAudioJerm Member, Early Access
It says for Goal 2 my contribution is 200. But then it says "Expired!"  Goal 1 worked fine with only 127 contribution and says complete. Any help with this? The completionist in me is driving me nuts! Thanks!

Comments

• hello yes we did not succeed this challenge and the problem of server this Sunday we contribute to our failure of less than 10 percent they could validate it for the trouble ...
  • AudioJermAudioJerm Member, Early Access
    Oh that explains it. I thought for sure we had it finished and it just didn't show up for me. But yeah that makes sense now. Thanks for responding.
  • hello you do not make a move for this failed challenge? because we have obviously not validated the challenge because of the problems of your server this Sunday ... many players simply could not play.thank you
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    We are figuring out how to do this so it is fair for everyone. I will update you as soon as we know specifics, I promise! It should be very soon.
    German Community Manager
  • Yeah, because it failed 100% only by server problem, if nobody can play rift-keys or the new wu-xing maps...

Now its fixed, but it was not the best time for server-problems... it was sunday ^^
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello again folks! The PS4 players should receive the chest reward for the event that failed largely due to server issues some time today when logging in. Sorry about the trouble and long waiting time guys.
    German Community Manager