Cant accept game sometimes in survival. Getting early leaving penalty (PS4)

I try to click accept but the controller won't allow me to. This started happening about a week ago and has been getting worse since. I would not mind so much except the system flags it as an early leaver and that is not the case at all. This started out happening once in awhile now it seems to happen 80% of the time or more. 

Comments

• Sandor188Sandor188 Member
    edited November 3
    when i press: find Match the countdown from 5 starts.
    then shows the green accept button, but when i pres X nothing happends....
    then i’ll get a early leave penalty
    Post edited by Sandor188 on
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there, thank you for alerting us to this and apologies for the trouble. We'll pass this along to the team. Please let us know if this happens again or persists.
    German Community Manager
  • This happens when te map water garden is selected and afterwards pres “ find match”
    the select box freeze
    on other maps the game starts normal.
  • edited November 7
    I'm having the same problem, made an account just to add to this. Its with every map though. I either can't accept, or it will freeze at the loading screen, and have been getting "Early leaver Pentalty" this time for 30 minutes. 
  • Maybe the X button on your controller is "dying"?  Have you tried using a different controller?
  • AudioJermAudioJerm Member, Early Access
    I had this happen to me a few times. The best way to get around it is by using the touchpad to bring up the pointer and click in on Accept. Hopefully they will patch it soon.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey everyone. Thank you for alerting us to this. The team is already aware of the issue and are working on fixing it ASAP. Apologies for the trouble.
    German Community Manager
  • AudioJerm said:
    I had this happen to me a few times. The best way to get around it is by using the touchpad to bring up the pointer and click in on Accept. Hopefully they will patch it soon.

Awesome work around. Thank you.