New idea for chaos trials: how about a "new game+" chaos trials key?

Dear developpers,
Maybe the idea is kinda crazy, but it's a shame to just loose a key once we reach the twelve tiers of a chaos trials.
What could be nice is: once we manage to survive the 12 tiers, the key starts again at tier 1,3 lives and normal damage/resistance input, but keeps the mods stacked on the key.
This would allow the players to have even bigger scores on their chaos trials keys and to have an even more challenging chaos trials key, for all the hardcore players out there.

here is the way that i see this possibility: 

On the chaos trials page, the key does not disapear once the key reached 12 tiers, but instead of the usual "Play" button,
there would be 2 new buttons: "new game +" and "take rewards"
the "new game +" button creates that new key with 3 lives, tier 1 and usual tier 1 difficulty with all the mods kept intact
the "take rewards" would allow the player to be rewarded for the hard work he got through, giving him skulls/chests/gold( maybe ?), and the more times he manages to complete the "new game+" chaos trial, the more he is rewarded.
the only downside that this would have is that the rewards are lost if the player does not manage to complete the key once again.

Or for a less punishing way to loose, the key would still show up but the "take rewards" only will be clickable, rewarding the player for the ammount of times he managed to complete the 12 tiers (it could be shown with a star icon next to the name of the key
(example: rift lord *...rift lord 2*... rift lord 5* .... rift lord 10*)).

That way, the player can at any time click on the "take rewards" button (i imagine it on a yellow color) to definetly delete the key and collect the rewards of his hard work.

this way, the player will feel more rewarded to play a harder version of survival, making it feel less empty once the key gets deleted after the 12 tiers are reached, it will also invite players to buy easier keys with gold or gibs to try reaching the biggest score on them.

this is how i will picture the chaos trials page once this setup is placed in the game

normal key:              key completed once:                lost key:                   key completed twice:       key compleded twice still in play:
 _______________         _______________           _______________          _______________         ________________
|        MASTER      |        |    RIFT LORD     |         |  APPRENTICE 5* |         |    WAR MAGE *   |       |   WAR MAGE  2* |
|                          |        |                         |         |                         |         |                          |        |                         |
|            0            |        |            0            |         |         \ 0 /         |         |           0             |        |           0             |
|            |             |        |            |            |         |           X            |        |            |             |        |           |             |
|            F             |        |            F           |         |         / F \          |        |            F            |        |            F            |
|                          |        |                         |         |                         |        |                          |        |                          |
|          Tier 7        |        |       Tier 12        |         |        Tier 7         |        |         Tier 12       |        |                          |
|_______________|        |______________|         |______________ |        |______________ |         |______________ |
  ______________            ______________            ______________            ______________           ______________
  |        Play         |           |   new game +  |           |  Take rewards  |           |   new game +  |           |         Play        |            
  |_____________|           |_____________|           |_____________|            |_____________|           |_____________|   
                                       ______________                                                ______________              _____________
                                      |   take rewards  |                                               |   take rewards |             |   take rewards | 
                                      |_____________|                                               |_____________|             |_____________|  

the only keys that will completely disappear will be the keys that have'nt been completed at least once.

once all the mods are added to the key (congratulations to the players able to do that), the only thing that will be seen is "free pass" once completed the previous tier.

Completing 12 tiers is quite the challenge, maybe it should be less tiers in order to complete the keys more easly.

I hope my idea is somehow relevant, it would be amazing if it could be added in the game!

Thanks for making this awesome game, i look forwards for it's future.

Comments

• looked better on the editor, sorry for the bad rendering  :s
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello Brasegapok,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the chaos trials! I will share your idea with the team. And if other players want to comment on this idea, don't hesitate ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager