Europe
Mode
: In-game
Map
: Midnight Market
Reproduction
Steps:
1. Launch the Midnight Market map.
2. Use barricades to cut off the Unstable Rift indicated by the circle on the screen shot.
3. Have a rift spawn and open.
4. ???
Reproduction Rate: Any time the rift spawns in that corner.
Description
: The rift can be barricaded from every side, unlike the ones in normal maps (e.g. on Throne room, trying to barricade the upper rift will show "Would block path" message). While the rift that spawned for me had only 2 hunter minions in it, a random rift spawned from "additional unstable rifts" could potentially spawn normal minions (e.g. soldiers) there, with all available paths blocked.
Expected
Results: 'Would block path' message displayed when attempting to place the third barricade.

Comments

• CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello Narkh,

Thank you for sending in this detailed report! Barricading enemies behind barriers and preventing correct pathing is definitely something we'd need to have corrected and will send this screenshot and match details you have provided here over to our QA and technical teams right away!

Thank you for taking the time to report this to us and for bringing this to our attention! :)
  • I’m pretty curious to know what they would do in that case if the minions weren’t hunters, would they attack the barricades like in the second game?
  • I’m pretty curious to know what they would do in that case if the minions weren’t hunters, would they attack the barricades like in the second game?
    Yeah they would. You can also trigger it by throwing minions into an gap between barricades.