[BUG] Gates of Thuricvod - Game gets stuck on final wave (PS4)

I was just playing this map on warmage difficulty and after killing all enemies on the final wave; the game did not end. Not sure what caused it, but a fix would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Were you using physics traps?  Sometimes minions get thrown back in the spawn door or someplace on the map where they get stuck and you don't see them on the mini-map for a while.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello RaNdOmKiLs666,

Thank you for your report! Did it happen only once or were you able to reproduce the bug?

Cheers! 
    French Community Manager
  • RaNdOmKiLs666RaNdOmKiLs666 Member
    edited November 10
    It has only happened this once. Me and my team ran around for about 10 minutes looking to see if there was enemies stuck somewhere, but we couldn't find anything. I don't remember if anyone was using physics traps.

My friend in party chat had a graphical bug during the same game where the wall on the top left balcony was missing textures, and thus made it see-through. No idea if this would affect anything though.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Thanks a lot for the extra info. Please, let us now if you ever encounter this bug again and if you can, take a screenshot ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager