Автобаланс

Добрый день!

Почему в саботаже такой баланс - 90% игр против команды "Нанс" 

Конечно интересно играть с сильными, но что в эту игру больше никто не играет?

Почему даже если у нас в команде слабые игроки, то все рано кидает против них? 

Если разработчики так сделали, то пусть заходят сами в игру и играют против них или пускай "Нансы"  между собой играют, но так не интересно. 

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Привет всем! В гильдии, о которой вы упоминаете, много поклонников саботажа, и сообщество было создано частично для того, чтобы люди могли найти друзей, чтобы играть в саботаж. Возможно, поэтому многие активные игроки высокого уровня сейчас находятся в своей гильдии. Что касается того, что они сражаются друг с другом, я подозреваю, что они хотят не проигрывать друг другу, чтобы не уменьшать рейтинг своих товарищей по гильдии, так как это также повредило бы рейтинг всей гильдии.

Поскольку это обсуждение полностью на русском языке, я должен переместить его на языковые форумы, но я дал одному из лидеров NuNs голова, чтобы они знали, где его найти, и могут ответить, если захотят. Я также передал ваши отзывы разработчикам относительно отсутствия честных матчей.
    German Community Manager
  • I apologise in advance that I do not speak Russian but I have translated your complaint into English and will address it as such.

The NuNs guild only has 28 members but they are all active and all play Sabotage. If we play against one another we lose guild rank, as such we do not do this.

Sabotage is not subject to a large player base right now and our guild wants to work with Robot to help address this problem. We are hoping to run events in the very near future to inspire more people to play Sabotage! by rewarding them with incentives such as skins and dyes. Much like we did recently with the Endless competition we ran which was very successful, and are doing already with the streams that we run on a regular basis.

Many people in NuNs guild are also upset that they have to wait to play Sabotage because other players in our guild are queuing. I myself sometimes have to wait to Queue to Queue to Queue because we all play so often, but if we did not play then there would be even longer wait times for a game. Perhaps if Robot changed the queuing system so that people did not face members of their guild we would be able to solve this issue. 

I believe exciting changes will be coming to the game in the next patch or maybe the patch after that will help us address this issue but in the meantime please enjoy playing with or against our members, we have varying skill levels and you can easily beat us if you practice or watch our streams which we provide to help people learn.

It is silly to complain that a guild is active in the game, we wish more guilds were as active as we are so that the queue was more diverse, and we should all work together to help achieve this, looking at solutions rather than focusing on the problems.

• Additionally I have made a public announcement within the NuNs discord server, which is quite heavily populated and open to all players, not just guild members:

@everyone I would like to address some issues that have become apparent with the Sabotage mode of OMD:U since NuNs has become more and more active and has begun to fill its ranks. As you may of seen in the forums or in my recent post on general chat or via complaints on global chat...There has been a source of frustration that we are quite difficult to beat and we are normally the majority of game players within the sabotage queue.

Let me say that I understand how hard it is for NuNs members too as we have to Queue around one another in order to protect our guild rank and many resent how fast we are growing because it makes it even more of an issue to play the mode without waiting for long periods of time. I am working on a solution, actually multiple solutions to this problem. Not only will we be looking to create a rival sister guild in the near future we will also be looking at a sub guild to help new players master the tactics of sabotage and play more competitively. I

n addition to this we are looking at running a series of events around encouraging people to try sabotage through incentives and promotions. We will also be compiling a series of videos and documents aimed at helping train new or inexperienced players and be making those resources publicly available. If and when a custom sabotage mode is implemented into the game (watch this space) we will endeavour to encourage our guild members to play against one another without fear of rank issues but until then we are doing everything we can to keep the game enjoyable for all players within the OMD:U community

• Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited November 12
    Вы хоть сами понимаете, что вы делаете? Вы заходите в игру - 28 человек и начинаете играть только по очереди, что бы не играть между собой. Таким образом всегда в игре в поиске только одна ваша команда «Нанс». Если игрок хотя бы немного начинает играть в саботаж то очень с высокой вероятностью он попадет на вас, где вы легко его выиграете. Но после десятка поражений подряд никто и никогда не зайдет больше в этот режим. Таким образом, вы просто убьете этот режим в игре, а может быть и саму игру. Потому что обычному человеку это не понравиться. Я вижу такой выход - либо разработчики делают что платина играет с платиной, алмаз с алмазом, а не как у вас - бриллиант с бронзой. Я немного утрировал но думаю смысл вы поняли. Либо вы начинаете играть между собой (пока другие не доросли до вашего уровня), либо вы убьете эту игру. 
  • Hello @Leshii79 we dont have that many teams, we usually play with 2 or maximum 3 teams at once. I would like to invite you to the NuNs Discord server and check the community, you find more sabotage friends there and i hope you will feel an improvement :).
    Pm me for the invite

• We have players from all ranks in our "small" guild. Ranging from Silver V up to Diamond 1. Our skill levels differ vastly too. We would love it if we only faced people of equal rank but we are not responsible for the lack of players in this mode in fact we are trying to be the solution to that. No guild plays against one another because guild rank is a thing. We would be happy to queue against one another if it was not. Also we play solo or in groups of 2 as well as 3 meaning that we too get paired with random players. All of your concerns seem valid but I believe changes may be coming to the game in the near future that would address them anyway and I really do not see what we can do to help without sacrificing our guilds ranking which it is unfair to ask us to do. On the other hand if you wish to learn our tactics and be more competitive in matches against us, as ManceRader has said you are welcome to join our community and we will be happy to train you in how we play. This goes for any player within the game. I do not think we are better than any other guild in all honesty, just more active, which should be encouraged if anything.
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited November 15
    Спасибо за приглашение), но я не говорю по английски, знаю что у вас в гильдии много разных национальностей (включая русского), но мне кажется с общением будут вопросы из моего отсутствия английского. В настоящее время уже нет такого, что подряд несколько игр с вами и играть снова стало комфортно. Так же считаю, что рейтинг гильдии ценностей не представляет - например, вы можете находиться в самой вершине, но вы не можете обыгрывать игроков из другого гильдии, которая стоит в самом низу. Так же вам самим трудно понять кто из вас сильный, а кто слабый. Разработчики ответили в другом потоке, что сделают режим игры друг против друга, вот тогда можно будет вам определиться кто сильный на самом деле. И на самом деле важно веселое времяпровождение, а не рейтинг.  
    Post edited by Leshii79 on