Been playing Yi-Lin since she was released and I think there is really only 1 way to play her (?). Also some other random yi-lin thoughts
- Tempest cd reduction at T2weaver is so good. Does anyone get anything else on her? This seems to be the must have weaver. Element of Speed seems like total garbage in comparison cuz at that point just get a speed pad. Finally the element of surprise is not bad either, but the cd reduction appears to dramatically increase potential dps (Except at late rounds of endless; Imperial reach is very strong at these really late waves and with the extended AoE, massive minions, the damage can really stack up.
- Given that with basic rotation of her skills she generates more than enough energy, the T1 weaver for x2 the energy seems really wasteful. Even with 2 pieces of energy dependent gear you can wait 1 tick, right click then left click and you're back in business. I never have energy issues even running iwth ring of storms and flamewall
- Aspect of tiger is crazy op. 1 shotting bosses left and right. Late game monster.
- Coin Gen master. jade sentinel by a coin gen for free gold, she can really milk it. I run with shield buff and just string the wave along for free gold.
- T4 Blessing of Health is trash. lmao why even bother. If you get to the point that minions are bashing you more than your hp regen then you need to run away and just regular heal. The extra heal doesnt matter as you will die anyway. The 60s cd also makes this weaver strictly worse than the other 2 options.
- She is kinda glitchy with jumping and holding primary attack. She short hops like Max used to, but she kinda gets stuck and loses all her momentum. Please look into this. It really Fks her movment.
- Her E actually sucks in the minions in ever so slightly, not shown in the tutorial vid.
- Her AoE is so good, its kinda weird.