Daily quest - Damage 50 minions with Deadeye's bomb completed without playing Deadeye

Title: I completed the daily quest "damage 50 minions with Deadeye's bomb" without playing Deadeye.
Region:
USA, PS4
Mode
: Survival (might also happen in other modes, I only played survival when I noticed it)
Map
: Global
Reproduction
Steps: Play survival (any map) with any hero other than Deadeye and equip and use (place) the boom barrel roller.
Reproduction
Rate: I only had the daily quest once so far since I noticed the issue, but I noticed the credit towards the quest across two games of Survival.
Description
: Looks like damaging minions with the boom barrel roller counts as damage towards completing this quest.
Expected
Results: Quest progress would only occur when playing Deadeye and using her bomb ability.

Comments

• It happened to me too. But I wasn't using a boom barrel roller.

This was the first match I played that day.
  • Thanks DTB.  Maybe it wasn't the boom barrel roller after all.  I really couldn't tell what damage was counting towards the quest. I assumed it was the boom barrel roller.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for this report and the screenshot! Our team will look into this asap ;)

Cheers!
    French Community Manager
  • yobbobearyobbobear Member
    edited November 24
    Title: I completed the daily quest "damage 50 minions with Deadeye's bomb" without playing Deadeye.
    Time of game: a few minutes before this post.
    Region:
    USA server, PC
    Mode
    : Chaos Trials
    Map
    : Apprentice Banquet Hall
    Reproduction
    Steps: Log in, Play Chaos trials with Yi-Lin, get Deadeye "bomb" daily quest reward
    Reproduction
    Rate: I only had the daily quest once so far since I noticed the issue, but I noticed the credit immediately as it was the first game of the day.
    Description
    : Looks like Yi-Lin right click is contributing to Deadeye's right click reward
    Expected
    Results: Quest progress would only occur when playing Deadeye and using her bomb ability.

Just happened here too. Most likely it is Yi_Lin's right click due to copy pasta in the programming code.

https://i.imgur.com/kDIoTgl.jpg

• Hey, i've discovered it's the same thing with yi-lin quest asking you to use 50 times the imperial reach ability, i managed to increase the number of times i've used the ability while playing stinkeye and deadeye.