Just wanted to say thanks

I've been playing OMD since the original and you have, consistently, made one of the games that I keep coming back to year after year.  I know that it can be hard to be developers; players, even loving and loyal ones, can get frustrating, demanding, and rude.  Yesterday, I finally hit level 100.  I told myself that, when I hit that milestone, I would send the devs a quick note to say thanks.  You have made an awesome game with a colorful cast of characters and replayable variety.  I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it.  Keep on fighting the good fight and making new and better orcs for us to kill; your skill at crafting this game, and your love for the universe you created, is not unnoticed.  In short, you rock. 

Comments

• but why on the bugs and technical issues tho? x)
  • FaijaiFaijai Member
    edited November 25
    I accidentally posted it here and then didn't move it.
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited November 25
    Hello Faijai,

Thanks a lot for your sweet message! We really appreciate it and I'll make sure that the whole team sees it.

BTW, I moved your post to the "General Discussion" ;)

Keep on slaying!
    French Community Manager
  • I'll just chime in and say I'm enjoying OMDU very much! I've been playing it more or less every day for almost a year now and I think you all have done a great job keeping it fresh and fun with new heroes, maps, community events, new game modes and other changes!