New Sabotage Rule Book

Hello @everyone ,reading some of the past and recent Sabotage threads it became clear that important information about how sabotage should be played is lacking. After intense discussion within the NuNs community and with support from @sashimiak we decided to push for a CLEAR Sabotage Rule Guide that everyone should respect. A guide that will also have to include clear punishments for players that do not abide to these rules given appropriate and correct reporting or ticket sending. 

This message is written on the forum so that everyone can write their own opinions about what they consider fair/ unfair in sabotage and lets hope that most of your complaints will inform ROBOT about the current problems sabotage is facing. 

Please do not send messages about sabotage rankings, waiting time, skill difference or anything that has to do with code. WRITE ONLY THINGS THAT YOU CONSIDER PLAYERS SHOULD NOT DO WHILE PLAYING SABOTAGE. Also i will have to ask everyone of you to not start an argument about what anyone had to say, just state your opinion and thats all. Thank you

ManceRader, NuNs Community

Comments

• Don't be toxic.

• I've only had one bad experience in Sabotage with a toxic player trying to sabotage our team.  That player deselected all his (or her) traps during hero selection and as soon as the game started, proceeded to suicide a few times and stood on our barricades (in an attempt to draw aggro and gets the barricades destroyed) before disconnecting.  It was truly bizarre.  I haven't seen anything like that since the change where disconnects count as losses for the leaderboard.

I don't like to play sabotage with randoms any more.  I only play now when I'm grouped with friends.  You are at a severe disadvantage if you are playing without voice communication.  But the worst part is getting matched up with players who don't have enough sabotage experience to know what to do when they get hit with damage auras, bomb spells. etc. 
  • В саботаже должна по умолчанию у всех стоять функция "Возможность продажи ловушек союзниками".  Ну а если кто то ведет себя не адекватно, то можно уже в игре эту функцию  отключить. Просто тяжело новичкам что либо объяснить, тем более если еще и не знаешь английского. Когда она включена, то есть возможность вставлять нужные ловушки)). Так же бывает, что игрок вылетает и тогда все конец - с его ловушками уже ничего нельзя сделать.  
  • Leshii79 said:
    В саботаже должна по умолчанию у всех стоять функция "Возможность продажи ловушек союзниками".  Ну а если кто то ведет себя не адекватно, то можно уже в игре эту функцию  отключить. Просто тяжело новичкам что либо объяснить, тем более если еще и не знаешь английского. Когда она включена, то есть возможность вставлять нужные ловушки)). Так же бывает, что игрок вылетает и тогда все конец - с его ловушками уже ничего нельзя сделать.  
    Google Translate:

In the sabotage, the function "Alliances selling traps" should be set by default. Well, if someone does not behave adequately, then you can disable this feature in the game. It's just hard for beginners to explain something, especially if you do not even know English. When it is turned on, there is an opportunity to insert the necessary traps)). It also happens that the player flies and then the whole end - with his traps nothing can be done.
  • Leshiti79 - hope you can use Google Translate or the equivalent to read this... When a player disconnects, you can sell their traps during the Go breaks.
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    edited November 29
    Бернинелл сказал:
    Leshiti79 - надеюсь, что вы можете использовать Google Translate или эквивалент, чтобы прочитать это ... Когда игрок отключается, вы можете продавать свои ловушки во время перерывов.
    Он висит и над ним горит иконка «Разрыв соединения».  Если у него не включена функция «Возможность продажи ловушек союзниками», то его  ловушки вы не сможете продать во время перерыва и заменить на свои. Можете проверить. Это очень не удобно и фактически приговаривает вас проиграть, если нужно во время перерыва перестроить тактику на более эффективную. Например, на карте «Храмовое кладбище» после третьей волны орков гораздо эффективнее пустить в обратном направлении - через другой выход. Если функция продажи ловушек союзников не включена, то это сделать не возможно))
    Post edited by Leshii79 on
  • Leshii79 said:
    Он висит и над ним горит иконка «Разрыв соединения».  Если у него не включена функция «Возможность продажи ловушек союзниками», то его  ловушки вы не сможете продать во время перерыва и заменить на свои. Можете проверить. Это очень не удобно и фактически приговаривает вас проиграть, если нужно во время перерыва перестроить тактику на более эффективную. Например, на карте «Храмовое кладбище» после третьей волны орков гораздо эффективнее пустить в обратном направлении - через другой выход. Если функция продажи ловушек союзников не включена, то это сделать не возможно))
    Through Google Translate:

It hangs and the "Break connection" icon is lit above it. If he does not have the "Allied traps" option, then his traps can not be sold during the break and replaced with his own. You can check. It is very uncomfortable and actually tells you to lose if you need to rebuild tactics during a break to more effective. For example, on the map "Temple cemetery" after the third wave of orcs is much more effective to put in the opposite direction - through another exit. If the function of selling allied traps is not enabled, then it is not possible to do this))
  • Leshi79 - I've played many games where someone had the "allow allies sell traps" setting disabled and I could not sell their traps until they disconnected (with the break connection icon).  Once they are disconnected, you can sell their traps (between waves, of course).
  • abnoyabnoy Member
    edited November 29
    (moving aside for a moment from Leshi79's topic. I dont mean any disrespect just wanted to drop this off before i go)

How about coming to an agreement on whether the coin gen, minion delay, coin gen routine is a valid "Tactic" or an unsportsman "Exploit".

• abnoy said:
    (moving aside for a moment from Leshi79's topic. I dont mean any disrespect just wanted to drop this off before i go)

How about coming to an agreement on whether the coin gen, minion delay, coin gen routine is a valid "Tactic" or an unsportsman "Exploit".

На мой взгляд задерживать орков возле ловушек с деньгами для накручивания монет - это тактика. Любой это может делать если считает, что ему это нужно для победы.  
  • Leshii79 said:
    На мой взгляд задерживать орков возле ловушек с деньгами для накручивания монет - это тактика. Любой это может делать если считает, что ему это нужно для победы.  
    From Google Translate:

In my opinion, detaining orcs near traps with money for winding coins is a tactic. Anyone can do this if he thinks that he needs it to win
  • Everytime being putt in a team with someone that’s a complete mess or should i say toxic? I pretty much say to myself «oh my...next»...i just think that everyone have sometimes a bad day where they want to destroy someone. X’D i have done alot of mess up in this game x’D i’m Clumsy once in a while....very rarely....so i can understand if anyone get annoyed at me...completly normal. X’D  but anyway i think there should be a limit to how much a person mess around like a toxic player...but i also we should try to ignore them....let them slide past the first times and if the same player do the same harm over and over again every match maybe they should be punished.
    AAcicods = AA: Cloud Iridescence | Circle of Dreams.