Lost my Stunning Accumulator after removing it from Spike Wall

KenBearKenBear Member
edited November 28 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Title: After removing the Stunning Accumulator slotted in my Spike Wall, it was lost that no more there.
Time of game: a few minutes before this post.
Region: 
USA, PS4
Mode
: Workshop
Map
: NA
Reproduction
 Steps: Go to the work shop and remove the Stunning Accumulator slotted in the Spike Wall
Reproduction
 Rate: NA, I'm not willing to remove other Stunning Accumulator from other traps for test purpose 
Description
: NA, saw another post has the same issue on Nov 7, so seems it's not fix yet.
Expected
 Results: Removing slotted part from trap should not cause it lost.

Post edited by KenBear on

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there! Thank you for posting. This issue should be fixed with the next patch. Until then, could I get you to please submit a ticket with our support so they can check into your account? Apologies for the inconvenience, but it's always safer and easier to take care of account specific issues via a ticket.
    German Community Manager
  • sashimiak said:
    Hey there! Thank you for posting. This issue should be fixed with the next patch. Until then, could I get you to please submit a ticket with our support so they can check into your account? Apologies for the inconvenience, but it's always safer and easier to take care of account specific issues via a ticket.
    OK. Thx. To be clear are you saying I shouldn't post my PSNID here?
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Sharing your PS handle is perfectly fine, but support might have to talk about some account details with you while working on your issue so it's better to keep that to a ticket :)
    German Community Manager
  • OK, after submit a ticket they say they solved my account specific issue (not the bug though).
    For future reference, they suggest un-slot the part you want to swap with to leave the slot empty, then slot in the part into the empty slot as you desire, rather than replacing or swapping parts directly, to avoid the bug occur.