WASD Troubles

Recently when I tried to play the game I couldn't move with WASD what's causing this and is there a way to fix it? 

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited December 4
    Did you by chance plug in a new device into one of your machine's USB ports? Sometimes the system gets confused and registers whatever device you plugged in as a controller, thus deactivating the wasd controls. Did the issue resolve itself or is it ongoing?

For some simple trouble shooting steps, you could try the following:
    Unplug all secondary devices outside of your Keyboard and Mouse.
    Unplug your keyboard and plug it back in.
    If you're using a non-Qwerty keyboard setting in Windows, try making sure you're using a Qwerty layout.
    If you're running any programs in the background that alter keyboard functionality at all, please try shutting it down.
    German Community Manager
  • sashimiak said:
    Did you by chance plug in a new device into one of your machine's USB ports? Sometimes the system gets confused and registers whatever device you plugged in as a controller, thus deactivating the wasd controls. Did the issue resolve itself or is it ongoing?

For some simple trouble shooting steps, you could try the following:
    Unplug all secondary devices outside of your Keyboard and Mouse.
    Unplug your keyboard and plug it back in.
    If you're using a non-Qwerty keyboard setting in Windows, try making sure you're using a Qwerty layout.
    If you're running any programs in the background that alter keyboard functionality at all, please try shutting it down.
    I did not plug anything in. it's only the WASD keys every other key on the keyboard is working fine. I messaged someone on Google hangouts before the game started. Maybe that was what caused it? 
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    That might be the cause. Some programs running in the background that use keyboards can interfere with the functionality. In either case, if this happens again and you cannot get rid of it, please contact our support. They will be able to take a closer look at the issue together with you.
    German Community Manager