Door failed to open in Restricted Section; Minions died of boredom

Title: Minions spawned, but were unable to break through door and eventually wave ended when they died of boredom
Region:
USA, PS4
Mode:
Sabotage
Map:
Restricted Section
Reproduction Steps:

Unknown.  See description.

Reproduction Rate:
Unknown - happened once so far (yesterday; post-update)

Description:
Played Sabotage 3v3.  On wave 6, the door at the bottom of the mini-map was supposed to open.  Minions spawned behind the door (could see on mini-map), but never broke the door and entered the playable area. This happened both on our side and on our opponent's side.  We cleared the wave of the minions that spawned at the other doors and had to wait a few minutes before the minions stuck behind the invincible door died of boredom.  The same issue repeated on waves 7 and 8, except on wave 7, the invincible door broke on our opponents side (but not our side).  The game lasted over 33 minutesIt was excruciating.

Expected Results:
Minons spawn, doors break, minions enter field of play

Comments

• TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I just tried on PC and worked fine. 

I only tried once.
  • I forgot to mention, one of the players on the opponents team was a friend of one of my teammates.  He messaged us while we were all waiting that this had happened to him before (sorry, I don't have any details on that) and that if you have the flame wall bracer, you can place it beyond the door and burn the minions.  We didn't have the bracer, so we couldn't kill them and we had to wait.
  • Just happened to me, but I'm on PC and I was doing a riftlord chaos trial. Same map, Restricted Section, today after I installed the new update. The minions could not break through the bottom door and I had to wait until they all just died off for each wave that they spawned down there. Took over 50 minutes to finish the map. Extremely boring, and I almost failed because I was doing a 5 rift point Chaos Trial and an unstable rift spawned when I was waiting and not paying attention.
  • Could have something to do with the health bars being removed for doors.
  • TimeMasterTimeMaster Member, Early Access
    I retract myself, I know why it is now, it's already known by the devs too. I reported too just in case.

It doesn't happen always, it has some condition.
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    It looks like this is caused if a guardian is placed at the guardian spot near that door. Apologies for the inconvenience, we're working to fix this ASAP.
    German Community Manager
  • I encounter the same issue on Wave 1 of Gates of Thuricvod, but I played on Chaos Trial with additional Gnoll Grenadier modifiers
    They stuck behind on north door ( they stuck and stay on top left of mini-map), the north-west door haven't opened on wave 1 yet, but I can't see them, they are far behind the door though, so I am not sure which door they supposed to spwan.
  • TeckTeck Member
    edited December 7
    I am currently experiencing this as we speak on Rift Lord Restricted Section.  It is slow going....  Played as Zoey and couldn't find a way to kill them or get them to open the door the whole time.
    Post edited by Teck on
  • lielsliels Member
    Us too. Additionally, I discovered that I could kill them with brass. Her cannonball will hurt the minions behind the door, and I could place mines behind the door as well. That was the only way we were able to finish. https://imgur.com/a/6FVov
  • KulinaKulina Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello insidehouse,

Thanks for this report regarding the gates of Thuricvod. If would help us a lot if you could submit a ticket to the support with the game details (date, time, bucket, # of players and their usernames) so that they can take a look at this new issue.
    https://orcsmustdie.com/#!/en/support

Cheers!
    French Community Manager