Bad connection

i have not had this issue with other games but when i try to enter orcs must die the game loading forever and when i have got into the game the lag is so intense i can barely play the game...weridly i dont have this problem with other games today so this is kinda werid... x’D i have had problem after problem with this game. 

In endless i have experienced that when i get around 30-40 minutes it just crash completly but that’s only on banquet hall specialy...and it dont end normaly...i know 40minutes is the time limit...

but i must say today the game Been so slow that i been waiting almost a hour before before i see the menu and everything o.o...and my avatar been a «?» everytime i enter the game x’D i should have maybe 
AAcicods = AA: Cloud Iridescence | Circle of Dreams.

Comments

• sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hey there! Sorry to hear about your troubles. For the banquet hall issue, could you please submit a ticket with our support and let them know about the last time this happened and how frequently it happens overall? (An approximate date and/or timeof the last match you crashed in on banquet hall could help if you can remember at all). Regarding the connectivity issues I am at a bit of a loss. We did have some technical difficulties with our PS4 servers a few days ago but those should be resolved now. I did check in with our team and it seems we haven't had any widespread reports of connectivity issues today or yesterday. Given that you say your personal connection is also fine and you aren't having any trouble with other games, the only thing I can think of, if you have the time and patience for it, would be to completely close the application and make a new clean install. That can sometimes help with the weirdest of issues. Otherwise, I would ask you to also submit a ticket for this issue.

I apologize that I can't be of any more help. I hope you enjoy the holidays regardless!
    German Community Manager
  • Likewise I have this issue (PC in UK).  Tried to start a game 7 times today without success (different maps, different Heroes), given up now.
    Apologies for the late response Chris. Has the problem resolved itself since your post?
    German Community Manager
  • ChrisHillChrisHill Member
    edited January 2
    Depends on the day, the time and the luck of the gods.  Some days OMD:U works flawlessly, you start a game, it loads, it plays with no lag.  Other days and especialy round 4-6pm GMT lag can be bad and getting into a game is near impossible.  I have no problems with any other online game I play aside from OMD:U

On a side note sometimes when I fail over and over and over again to start a game the only way it does seem to launch is to pick a different charactor (I own them all) and a different level.
    Hey again. It sounds like it could be an ISP issue in your case Chris. The fact that you don't experience this in other games is an indicator that it isn't, but the noticable differences depending on time of day sound like it. If you have time, could you test your connection speed using this site http://beta.speedtest.net/de or any similar site (just google speed check or speed test) during different times of the day when you experience a noticable difference? If this doesn't show any fluctuations I would recommend submitting a ticket with our support so they can tackle the issue together with you and figure out why this issues are prevelant for you in our game.
    German Community Manager
  • Thanks for the suggestion but my ISP speed doesn't vary that much during the day (yes I checked). 

One of the main reasons I made a note of the 4-6pm problem is the new daily login quests are released at 4pm GMT which is precisly when I have the most conection problems with OMD.  If I eventualy go sod it play something else online I have no problems on those games and can usualy play OMD the following morning without issue.  But playing OMD when the next Daily Quest becomes available is next to impossible at times.