Error ce-34878-0 on Ps4

Hello everyone!
I've just download the game for ps4, but when i select the tutorial mission the game doesn't load and instead it gives me this error.

Any tips?

Comments

• CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    Hello Mattemx!

CE-34878-0 is a general error per Sony's Support, and there are a few general troubleshooting steps to offer. It is first recommended to make sure your game and system software is up to date:

Go to the PlayStation home screen. 
    Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
    Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available.
    Make sure your PS4's system software has the most recent update:

Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
    Choose "System Software Update" and allow any system updates to install.
    Reboot your PlayStation 4.

Also, I was able to locate a direct Support link from Sony with this particular error as it seems to be a known issue for the PS4- This link may be helpful: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/  

We hope these steps help, and Happy New Year! :)
  • I had a similar issue. 

Another thing that might help is instead of clicking "Check for update" click game information, this will tell you if are downloading the game still. Some reason it downloads the dashboard first, then the maps second so you can access the dashboard before you start.
    Keep it secret, Keep it safe.
    New? Here are some Game Tipz.
  • I had a similar issue. 

Another thing that might help is instead of clicking "Check for update" click game information, this will tell you if are downloading the game still. Some reason it downloads the dashboard first, then the maps second so you can access the dashboard before you start.
    That's exactly what was going on. My ps4 downloaded only 5gb and i wasnt able to play the maps beacause the complete game is 12gb
  • Mattemx said:
    Hello everyone!
    I've just download the game for ps4, but when i select the tutorial mission the game doesn't load and instead it gives me this error.

Any tips?
    Make sure your game software is up to date:

Go to the PlayStation home screen. 
    Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller.
    Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available.