Parts Screen

The parts are currently a mess. Here are a few things I think could help.
Organise parts a similar way to traits, so we cycle through part types individually.
Allow changing of parts during the loadout screen or at least a way to see which parts are in the traps during the loadout screen.
And finally, if I click on a part that is already inserted, allow me to see immediately which trap it is inserted in so I can easily find and remove it!

Not all easy changes I know, and probably a very low priority, but it's a cool feature that I hardly use, because I only remember in the load out screen, and by that time it's too late. If I do remember else where it's annoying trying to find which part is in which trap!

Cheers!

Comments

• ElvickElvick Member
    Letting us set parts in the loadouts would be nice too, and save different parts for different loadouts.
  • EarinkEarink Member
    Elvick said:
    Letting us set parts in the loadouts would be nice too, and save different parts for different loadouts.
    Yeah saving to different load outs would be amazing!!
  • sashimiaksashimiak Member, Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited January 8
    Hey there and thank you for sharing your feedback and ideas. As it turns out, some other folks share your opinion and there have been a few topics with suggestions that we passed along to design regarding trap parts and their structure in the UI. I have added yours to this list. If you are interested, some of the more recent posts about this are here:

Different load outs with various trap part set ups
    Search bar for traps and trap parts
    German Community Manager