Ping: * High *

Since the beginning I noticed that when I shoot with crossbow as Maximillian the shots are delayed. Then I turned on the Performance Indicator and it tells me that I have * HIGH * ping but I do not have problem with ping in any other game like this.
I have the Steam version, live in Czech Republic which is Europe, have usually 20-30 ping in most FPS games.
I don't know how high is * HIGH* ping but it surely doesn't feel right to play with it.

• CzassityCzassity Moderator, Robot Entertainment
    edited March 5
    Hey there Brachinus!

Thanks for playing OMD!U and sorry for the High Ping errors you are encountering! We have some things you can do to reduce occasional latency and lag in game:

1) Make sure that all background programs are shut down, including antivirus or firewall software.
    2) If you are on a wireless connection, try plugging in directly.
    3) If you are sharing your connection, try playing from an unshared connection.
    4) Make sure to play full screen. Playing in a windowed setting can introduce some performance latency.
    5) If you have any peer-to-peer downloads or other programs running, please make sure to shut them down while playing.

Please note that we also have two clients available. One is available via Steam and the other is available for direct Download via If you experience bad performance with one, feel free to try the other!

I hope this information has been helpful! If you continue experiencing Latency in game, feel free to Send a Support ticket, and our team can help you directly! Enjoy crushing those orcs! :)