Is the game officially dead?

I bought the game a few months ago on PS4 and had a blast, i played for some time and then switched to PC and started over so i could play with some friends, and played to lvl 70. I took a break of the game during winter and started playing again about two weeks ago, basically loging in everyday for dailies, and maybe do some endless or chaos trials.

But i used to play a lot of random Survival games with other players, i used to get consistent 3man games in under 5 minutes. If it was late at night maybe i'd find only another player for a two man game, but i waited at most 5-8 minutes.

I've tried multiple times to queue for random Rift Lords, and waited over 30minutes, without ever finding anyone. I only found a second player ONCE. When i look at custom games, there are at most 1-2 games listed, if any.

Is the game just dead? Are there more players in other game modes like sabotage?

I understand that there is little replay value once you have every desired traps maxed and most maps cleared. But it is still a chill and casual game that's really fun to play, so i'm surprised that the game feels so dead.

Comments

• For survival maps, more players use the Public Custom Games function rather than the random queue function. 
  • YuannYuann Member
    Like yobbobear said, just create a game then make it public so that people can join you.
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    Sheepun said:

I've tried multiple times to queue for random Rift Lords, and waited over 30minutes, without ever finding anyone. I only found a second player ONCE. When i look at custom games, there are at most 1-2 games listed, if any.

Is the game just dead? Are there more players in other game modes like sabotage?

Пример: Ты ждал 30 минут в поиске игры на выживание, но меня не нашел. Более того, ты мог бы ждать меня в поиске неделю или месяц и все равно бы не нашел.

Но это не значит, что меня нет в игре или я играю мало.  Я играю выживание и ключи Хауса с друзьями, а не с рандомом. С рандомом весело, но далеко не уйдешь.  

Игру никто не закрывал, а играть или не играть - это решать тебе и всем остальным.