Don't let the cheaters poison this game!

Hey there,
there are some low skilled players using the Brass-"glitch" ("bug", "cheat"), whatever it's called, to get lotsa advantage in sabo lately.
I.e. The player with the name "Andryxa" makes use of it in all games. With average skill, he made his way to diamond allready, and he isn't the only one. I can name others too, but this guy uses it in all games.
Sabo isn't that popular and there are just a few usefull heros to play anyway, but with the implementation of Brass the variation of heros is reduced even further. Brass is completely overpowered, without any weakness. And with the "glitch", sorry, i call the use of it "cheat", the whole gameplay is poisoned. Those who don't know allready how it works should take a look on the "endless" leaderboards to see whats possible with it.
Make my (or maybe our) beloved game clean again, please. Fix this crap or remove or rebuild Brass. Thank you!  - DonCopal

Comments

• AxonyAxony Member
    You think Brass is OP in Sabo? never ehard of Ivy?
  • i thought they fixed brass with this last update?
  • Novice101Novice101 Member
    edited April 6
    They did not, despite what the patch notes said. I have seen players (Can name names but why bother) using this all day every day in sabotage to stop the minions from moving. They place the Turret on the corner of a cade in a certain way and they all just freeze there. Me and others in my guild have lost a lot of rank to it and it is stopping us from playing.
  • CrovexxCrovexx Member
    DonCopal i feel you, you are 100% right. I'm honestly glad that someone spoke out. Those "glitchers" don't deserve their current spots in any way. This cheap trick needs to be patched if not, then u can forget about playing sabotage. It's not FUN playing against this tactic, there is no sportsmanship, just regret in even joining the queue. Devs we IMPLORE you to take action, it's destroying sabotage. 
  • calledL GG, use a bug
  • Leshii79Leshii79 Member
    нужно срочно фиксить иначе играть не интересно https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419955429142036502/431959684623106049/22.png 
  • ManceRaderManceRader Member
    edited April 6
    Counter screenshot https://ibb.co/mckmNH
  • who played the brass? rus???

• it's not Rus

• As I understand it a lot of people have decided that if you are going to do it they are going to do it too. I am not one of them but I see how they feel this bug is a cancer on the game. If you had any decency or pride you wouldnt sink to this level and that goes for all of you. BUt having said that, this is not a blame game, this is a request for the devs to fix the problem. Stop Brass' turret from having agro on minions and nerf its damage to compensate, job done. 
  • And it appals me that people in my guild are using it, even if I do understand their frustration at having it used on them I have no pride in them anymore than I do RUS guild right now
  • 7531284875312848 Member
    edited April 7
    Wow,CallEDL did that,he said that he would not do it. It seems that everyone wants to let the game die.
  • DonCopalDonCopal Member
    edited April 7
    Ty for the feedback. I'm glad that i'm not the only one feeling sad about the recent situation in sabo.
    Even if some players (to be honest: lotsa players), adapt the faulty gameplay, which is wrong imo, the base of sabo players is too small to survive the lost players leaving because of frustration. The solution can't be optimizing the use of the glitch. In the "long run", and i think it will be a short time, we will all be losers. None will respect any results or ranks or enjoy playing sabo anymore. We don't have to be all friends to have some fun in a game, but without respect most players will go playing elsewhere. And with every leaving player the queue times will rise even further. (Perhaps the turret has to be removed, Brass will still be competitive without it.)
    Anyway, this has to be fixed, or the game will finally die!
    Post edited by DonCopal on
  • 7531284875312848 Member
    All those who use the BUG in sabotage should be punished. I have also encountered several opponents using bugs.. These people make me sick.
    edited April 7
    75312848 said:
    Wow,CallEDL did that,he said that he would not do it. It seems that everyone wants to let the game die.
    I leave all games with him, as soon as his name appear... he seems to cheat with passion and developped it to perfection.
    Really poor to see names from my flist enjoy the party. :/
  • ManceRaderManceRader Member
    edited April 7
    Hello, im just leaving this comment here because the situation is out of hand and some of you are trashing players that you dont even know. Before leaving mean comments about a person you should think if you have all the necessary information to have an informed opinion. CalledL is one of the few players in this game that constantly researched the game and its mechanics. He is one of the most passionate endless players there is and everything he did was out of curiosity. 

And no he doesnt  "cheat with passion and developped it to perfection". That is simply a lie and a mean thing to say about a player that constantly kept interest in this game. 

Last thing, i am not sure why you should leave a game where you see him in the party. If anything he is the one that should leave the game you are in. At the end of the day he has nothing to learn from you  but you have a lot to learn from him.
    edited April 7
    После сокращения команды разработчиков с форума исчезли их комментарии. Возможно, они даже не знают какая ситуация сложилась в игре и не будут нам помогать и исправлять Брасс. Что будем делать? 
    Hello, im just leaving this comment here because the situation is out of hand and some of you are trashing players that you dont even know. Before leaving mean comments about a person you should think if you have all the necessary information to have an informed opinion. CalledL is one of the few players in this game that constantly researched the game and its mechanics. He is one of the most passionate endless players there is and everything he did was out of curiosity. 

And no he doesnt  "cheat with passion and developped it to perfection". That is simply a lie and a mean thing to say about a player that constantly kept interest in this game. 

Last thing, i am not sure why you should leave a game where you see him in the party. If anything he is the one that should leave the game you are in. At the end of the day he has nothing to learn from you  but you have a lot to learn from him.
    One glitch-user (cheater?) defending the other, thats's how far we are allready. Even worse, one calls the other a teacher from whom to learn. :/
    I agree, it's not usefull to list up every single name.
    DonCopal said:

One glitch-user (cheater?) defending the other, thats's how far we are allready. Even worse, one calls the other a teacher from whom to learn. :/
    I agree, it's not usefull to list up every single name.
    Еще большая сложность в том, что у них нет глаз или мозгов. Например, рагносорак три боя подряд обвинял меня в том, что мы использовали баг, хотя мы его не делали и орки у нас ходили везде, а не стояли. Почему он этого не видит? 
  • @DonCopal , your lack of understanding is not a surprise given the way you interpret a given text. You are simply throwing accusation in every way you can and for some reason you chose to see only one side of the story. Thats your problem not mine.
    As i said i know very well who started this in sabotage games and it wasnt CalledL or anyone that you are reffering to. 

The only reason i bother writing these messages is because i refuse to be accused by some random like you in front of the whole community. Next time try taking a deep breath before you spit your own frustrations on the forum.