The Great Big Community Mod Idea List!

Comments

• Decoy that spins like a hay maker once every time it gets hit, stunning everything adjacent to it
  • Bouncing betty bear trap. when triggered it pops up and explodes setting everything it hits on fire.
  • I want a decoy that spawns bear traps :)

Or a decoy that turns the first mob that attacks it into a skeleton, like a void trap. Long cooldown.
  • goblin sapper assassin... goes after your guardian and instantly kills them...
  • iateacat said:

I want a decoy that spawns bear traps :)

Or a decoy that turns the first mob that attacks it into a skeleton, like a void trap. Long cooldown.

Yes yes, make them movable too. giving them mobility makes them slightly better. Waiting between big waves to sell them is lame.
  • Teleport trap that works like a polymorph ring. The morph is temporary
  • edited January 2015
    A blunderbuss that shoots fire, like a floor scorcher, as a weapon
  • fire yeti... drops firelings as he walks...
  • I worked on one for Thursday, Jan 15, 2015 so tune in then to see it!
    NananeaOMD
    Robot Entertainment | Community Video Coordinator | Skull Ninja
  • Moltenink said:

Oil Slick: Flings anything that walks on it forward 2 trapspaces

There should also be an upgrade that makes mobs affected by oil slick more vulnerable to fire damage.

• What about a legit skull ninja. shes a guardian using the ninja sorceress skin that runs around the map stealing coins and skulls for the player that cant spare time to collect. or maybe shes a enemy that steals them in endless mode O_O
    and she uses quotes from nananea herself....
    that would be so fun.
  • haha that would be funny not sure I could do it though.
    NananeaOMD
  • You should totally try it
    All you'd half to do is go into the code for the hounds (forgot real name, forgive me) and change their targeting from guardians into pickups, how you'll get it to pick up I dont know
    but I know you could do it.
  • I'll give it a try.
    NananeaOMD
  • Dwarves that throw the alchemy bottle
  • Floor scorchers that summon fire lings of brimstone that does the same thing
  • Prepare yourself, for the following mod idea may blow your mind. I warned you.

So, everyone knows how Stinkeye is the very best in all the land. Here, replace the player with a cyclops model who is the amazing Stinkeye. Then, replace all the orc models with the war mage, sorceress, paladins, archers, and dwarves. Stinkeye will embark on his epic quest to save the unchained from the order scum. He will also have a cyclops staff which he will use to make totems.
    TOTEMS FOR EVERYONE.

The totems will be a decoy, but everyone knows they are totems in disguise. If this mod doesn't exist then you shouldn't even bother playing orcs must die.

RESPECT THE TOTEMS.
  • Vampire gauntlets that turn victims into skeletons
  • Chicken forge: Coin forge that makes chickens instead of coins.
  • great idea osdo :D

i love scorchers, tar, spike traps and spike walls and there aren't many cool mods for them so i'll throw some ideas, maybe others can improve upon them:

spike trap : just like the one in first game, if it applied poison/slow and or bleed they'd be cool and worth using again.

scorchers: a poison or cold version of this would be so much fun.

dwarves: what if we had dwarves that threw hand sized sappers!?! or maybe lobbed mini boom barrels?

bear trap: would be cool if it could rearm.

spike walls: i don't know any ideas for these but i'd like to see them modded.