The Great Big Community Mod Idea List!

Comments

• dwarf kaboom, makes huge boom and kills self but will instant kill most enemies right next to it.
  • I've got a fancy mod almost ready for Thursday! Can't wait to show you guys!
    NananeaOMD
    Robot Entertainment | Community Video Coordinator | Skull Ninja
  • Alright, I have learned that my Stinkeye mod idea will take too long to make so I have decided to come up with a new idea. A trap, perhaps a boom barrel dispenser, that dispenses orcs to attack the enemy, or maybe skeletal orcs if it is possible.
  • Floor portals that instead of teleporting, apply a Polymorph ring effect.
  • edited January 2015
    Dart spitters that electrify and stun as if it was a mass taser
  • Blunderbuss that has a web spitter effect on right click
  • Flame traps that do a quick burst of flame but leave behind a fire wall that persists for a few seconds
  • Just for fun: wall blades that when they damage an enemy gibs fly off and the enemy is replaced by a skeleton version. (Non-traitor tagged) The enemy continues on as normal.
  • Moltenink said:

Just for fun: wall blades that when they damage an enemy gibs fly off and the enemy is replaced by a skeleton version. (Non-traitor tagged) The enemy continues on as normal.

That sounds hilarious. Though I think that'd be more fitting for grinders, like it plucks the flesh off their bones as they walk by.

• wall archers.
    it would be funny if we could place archers on any surface.

roof dwarf.
    Tired of your dwarf getting his but kicked, tired of him not helping enough, glue him to the room. thats all
  • Archers that shoot chickens?
  • Stinkeye conversion is a no-go. I am sad.
    NananeaOMD
  • edited April 2015
    Change Dobbin's dynamite into a basketball 
    edit: so he can dunk on fools.
  • This is for OMD2, not OMDU. Sorry.
  • This is for OMD2, not OMDU. Sorry.
    I done messed up. In that case I want boom-barrel dispensers wildly spraying boom-barrels everywhere constantly.

Let it be known that if a basketball skin for Dobbin's dynamite were to appear on the store, I would be down with that.
  • It is known.
    NananeaOMD
  • Soooo.....any word on a warmage speedo skin?
  • Soooo.....any word on a warmage speedo skin?
    You want this thread: https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/1314/the-skin-suggestion-thread/p1
  • a Gandaff the Grey skin version of Cygnus
    or accually Sharumen the dark wizzard and he can summon a bunch of dark blooody orcs