hero prices are insane!

ok if you want a f2p crowd they gotta be able to buy the hero they want in a decent amount of time.  28k skulls is a little expensive considering the average game were only getting a little over 130 skulls for a winning co-op game.  i understand you need to make money but you also need a community to play the game.

Comments

• Cpt. SqwekyCpt. Sqweky Member, Master Founder, Early Access
    The store prices are anything but final. From what I can tell, they set the prices just so they could have some prices there and then made that a low priority. They'll probably go back and revisit store prices for heroes after they're a lot closer to release and have the gameplay mostly finalized.
  • AxeProwlerAxeProwler Member
    edited January 2016
    secradon said:
    ok if you want a f2p crowd they gotta be able to buy the hero they want in a decent amount of time.  28k skulls is a little expensive considering the average game were only getting a little over 130 skulls for a winning co-op game.  i understand you need to make money but you also need a community to play the game.
    I strongly disagree. Quests give plenty of skulls along with individual hero rewards for leveling up. I'm struggling to spend the amount of skulls I have because I spend it and make more than I had in the same day. That and there isn't a whole lot of stuff to buy in this game. Who would continue playing if they bought everything within the first month? Also, the costs are respectable because its enough to make you consider is this hero worth it to you? It is a good reward getting a hero you enjoy because of the goal you set for yourself in order to get that hero.