2.6 bugs and observations

GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
Had some time to do testing due to servers being on over the holidays (yay).

Bugs:
  1. When I reached hero level benchmarks (30, 40, 50) the next button would be clickable but fail to progress. I would close the game and relog to keep going (tested while hero leveling stinkeye)
  2. When a game mode's hero exp exceeds 1 level (i.e. you would gain 2 or more levels as can be achieved when in hard survival or endless) the game will only advance you one level while recording your excess exp.
  3. In endless hero level bars keep growing without bounds.
  4. In Surrounded minions and bot heroes can take weird pathing around the northeastern drop bridge entrance point sometimes even before it is opened. In the case of bot heroes this can lead to them to suiciding.
  5. Stinkeye's crosshair does not represent the missile strike position correctly. The crosshair is higher than the shot will go leading to shots going into ground terrain too often.
  6. Stinkeye's primary attack has difficulty triggering boulder chutes
Observations:
  1. Being able top pick the map in survival would be tremendous. This is indirectly possible now by queuing and canceling repeatedly.
  2. Survival is a great new map but it highlights the tricky interactions between kill boxes and guardians. Currently it is hard to synergize a guardian with a kill box making it often most optimal to minimize guardian use.
  3. Item pickup is awkward. For example one can miss out on rare drops merely because the game ended and one  couild not pick up. Either granting an auto pickup radius, or giving a few spare second when the game ends could alleviate the issue.
  4. The unowned box in the collections tab would be tremendously helpful but does not currently seem to work.

Comments

• GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Another thing: Global chat seemed to have died some at some point. It worked for me for a while then would no longer broadcast anything I typed.
  • MitchellWMitchellW Member, Moderator, Early Access
    We've taken a look at these issues, and are working on solutions for each of them, thanks for the report!

As for the observations, we appreciate your valuable feedback. I especially like that you've taken your ideas and made them into suggestions. Typically, we ask for suggestions to go to our Suggestions forums. Would you like me to copy these over for you?
  • GorksterGorkster Member, Early Access
    Sure thing, go ahead!