This week's patch will be published during Wednesday morning maintenance (3 - 10 a.m. Central). During this time, the servers will not be available.
- Players now receive rewards after level 40. Those players already over level 40 will receive the rewards for the levels they have passed.
- PvE matchmaking map selection is reduced to 2 levels above your account (down from 3) to ensure more balanced matches.
- Journeymen quests formerly for "play x games as y hero" are now "win x games"
- New costs for heroes:
450 Rift Embers and 750 skulls: Oziel, Dobbin, Midnight, Zoey
300 Rift Embers and 750 skulls: Hogarth, Ivy, Sinkeye, Smolder, Cygnus
200 Rift Embers and 750 skulls: Gabrielle, Blackpaw, Maximilian
- Issue resulting in "blank hero list" on hero select screen has been resolved
- Steam authentication issues that resulted in the game getting stuck on the loading screen (blue orcs) have been resolved
- Messaging added to login page when game servers are down
- Messaging added to items that are survival mode only
- Steam account linking verification added
- Chat buffer has been adjusted
Penalties have been added for players that abandon the match during hero selection (matchmaking only). The penalties are as follows:
- First: 5 minute penalty (can't matchmake for PvE or PvP)
- Second: 15 minute penalty (can't matchmake for PvE or PvP)
- Third: 30 minute penalty (can't matchmake for PvE or PvP)
Robot Entertainment | Former Community Manager
Post edited by Harmonia on